Chapter 1: How it all began

Over the dimly lit sky, a downpour of rain had been falling heavily over the grassy land that surrounded the castle. The sun had barely peeped over the horizon which made the vast building freezing. The stormy rain crashed and slapped against the brick walls and the leaves from the trees danced in the wind on this cold morning for the scout regiment.

The loose window beside Levi's bed table hadn't been shut properly the night before and seemed to have made it's way open, leaving a deafening thud behind it every few seconds, which inevitably woke Levi up. Due to the sudden wake up call, he seemed to have been taken by surprise. He fell out of bed with a loud crash, which also happened to cause Levi to fall on his arm.

" AH! MY ARM! " Levi yelled scrambling to his feet and forcing the window shut, just as he did that, the door was swung open by three individuals who appeared to be no other than his ' friends ' called Natalia, Kiera and of course, Eren.

They all seemed to be staring at Levi, it appeared that Eren was for once, giving Levi the death stare while the girls, Natalia and Kiera, were blushing at the fact that Levi was wearing nothing but a pair of black shorts. However, Kiera was broken out of her trans when Eren screamed at him.

" What the actual fuck dude?! " He asked. " There are girls here and you know there only next door! Put some clothes on! " He added in the process.

Eren eventually turned around and strolled out in rage with Kiera following behind him, it was only then Natalia realised she hadn't left as the rigid, oak door was slammed shut, presumably by Eren.

All of a sudden, Natalia ran to the door and started tugging on it as if her life depended on it, but she knew it was no use, for the door was either jammed or locked by one of the others and she was too weak to fret.

Natalia decided to give up and before she could do anything, forgot Levi was still there and accidentally turned around to face him. Immediately, she covered her eyes and blushed even more.

To this, Levi slowly approached her and took her hands away from her eyes.

Natalia flinched, blinked, and shut her eyes tightly, not wanting to seem rude.

" Hey, you can always just leave if you'd like, what do you think I'm gonna do? Leave you in here with me while I get changed? " He spoke with a little too much sarcasm in his voice.

" I-I didn't kn- " Natalia was cut of as Levi started tugging furiously at the door, and of course, being humanities strongest, the door broke free. But due to Levi trying way to hard, once the door broke free the door landed on him causing him to fall, knocking Natalia over with him in the process. Luckily, the bed was there and they had a ' safe ' landing.

Natalia and Levi were now chest to chest. Due to this, Natalia had a ' thought ' and passed out atop of Levi.

" Holy shit. " Levi half blushes at the sight of Natalia's cute, blushing face just a few inches below his face. " Petra is gonna kill us if she sees us like this! " Levi thought aloud. Just a few seconds later, Levi heard to faint giggling voices coming from behind him which were loud enough to wake Natalia up.

As Natalia awoke, she looked up and was surprised to see she way laying on top of Levi as she two, heard too familiar voices chuckling amongst themselves. Straight away, the two both thought at the same time. ' Eren and Kiera '.

" I didn't know you were in love! " Eren mocked them making kissing sounds.

Too this, it seemed it was embarrassing for Levi and made him blush- again.

" W-What? Oh- Uhh- THIS IS NOT WHAT IS LOOKS LIKE! I SWEAR! I-IT'S JUST THE DOOR! I-IT WOULDN'T COME OPEN A-AND... THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BRAT! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF! " Levi stuttered, clearly embarrassed.

" Please, help me... This is... kinda embarrassing... " Natalia managed to say under the weight of the door, still on them.

Levi pushed the door off of them and revealed that he still wasn't dressed, which wasn't visible in the first place. Kiera and Eren were struggling to contain their laughter and began to laugh hysterically.

" Just get the goddamn thing away from me. " Levi ordered as Natalia got up. It seemed that a little flake of wood dust from the door floated peacefully down into Levi's jet black hair.

" My hair! It's dirty! " Levi moaned getting up an stretching a little while heading towards his private in-room bathroom. " I'm gonna take a shower, go eat your breakfast, I'll be in the lounge soon if you need me. " He ordered.

Natalia ran out of his room and into her and Kiera's shared room and locked the door behind her as she squealed in happiness. Luckily, nobody could hear this.