25: "Oh, baby, someone already did"

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you." I mumble and then I see him looking at the screen.

"One message from Zayn." He reads.

"What does it say?"

"Loved the kissing part, we should do this another time." He reads and then throws my phone in my bag.

I swing another leg over the fence and then I let go, almost falling on my ass but catching myself in the last second.

He warns me that he'll throw the bag over and before I can even process his words, the bag almost hits me in the face, but I catch it.

Ten seconds later, he climbs over and falls on his feet next to me.

"Do you want me to drop you off at home?" I ask him and he shakes his head, telling me that he's going to drop by at Zoe's because her parents fell asleep.

He leaves me by my car in the parking lot and my phone vibrates in my pocket. It's a message from Jake.

Jake: u in the mood for McDonald's?

I tell him that I'll pick him up in ten minutes, because I need to talk to him about everything that happened just now.

But when I get to his house, I'm surprised to see that Zayn also climbs in the back. I smile at him in the rearview mirror and he smiles back, licking his lips.

I drive us to the closest McDonald's drive thru and then drive all the way up on a hill where you can see the whole town.

"We match." Zayn observes as we get out of the car, so I ask Jake to take a picture of us as we sit against the trunk of the car. He does, but not before complaining how gross we are.

"Oh come on Jake, I never complain when you tell me how good Jason looks." I tell him, and he has to agree with me, even though we both know that I always complain about it.

We eat out McDonald's on the hood on my car, chatting about nonsense and laughing about the bad jokes Jake is making, before I drive them back home.

I can't help but feel a bit of butterflies in my stomach when Zayn presses a kiss to my lips before getting out of the car. Jake makes a gagging noise and then says 'BYE BITCH'. And then I watch them enter their house, until I finally drive off.

I go a hundred times through everything that happened tonight, and I hate myself. Why the fuck can't I resist Niall FUCKING Horan? And why am I starting to like Zayn? Why am I like this?

Just as I get into bed, I realize that I didn't get to talk to Jason about what happened with Niall and about what I feel for his brother, so I make a mental note to bring it up tomorrow at Harry's party.

***

It's way past 9pm the next day when I finally settle on an outfit to wear to Harry's party. I finally settle on a tight, light purple dress and black heels, because I'm classy like that.

Rey: