"Give me all of your password to bank accounts, national archives, government property... the whole deal, " Natalie demanded, putting away all the weapons back in the duffel bag and in the secret hiding places in her clothes because she though that she wouldn't need them anymore due to the drug. She did, however, leave one throwing knife on the table, not taking any chances of not being ready. " I want a verbal confession about what you are currently doing in North Korea, and lastly, I want you to turn in your resignation to office." 

Natalie repeated her terms and within seconds, she was typing passwords and classified information on her phone, and then recording the confession, immediately sending it to her boss, Director Nick Fury, of SHIELD. She then freed one of his hands and had him write the letter of resignation, planning on sending it via mail after she was done wit him. After he was done, a condescending smile stretched her blood red lips as she watched Tomas burst into ugly sobs.

Pathetic, she thought, tucking the letter inside her top and was about to pick up her knife when her phone rang. Pausing, she looked at the caller ID and furrowed her eyebrows in slight confusion. Nobody called her during missions, especially not her former mentor. 

"Why are you calling me?" She asked bluntly, watching the senator writhe in pain with impassive eyes.

"Always a pleasure talking with you, Natalie," Agent Phil Coulson chuckled, rubbing his eyes as the clock neared 11 PM on his watch. Spain was about 6 hours ahead of the States, so it must have been 5 AM at Natalie's location. 

"I'm on a mission, you know not to call me when I'm on a mission," she pointed out, turning her back on Tomas and watched the early morning sky through the glass doors of the balcony. 

"Yes, but this is urgent," Coulson paused, and when she didn't say anything, he continued. "It's a level 7, and we're dealing with something new and extremely dangerous, so, we need you to come in."

"Yeah, no way," Natalie scoffed. After this mission, she had two more to complete before she was free for the next month, wanting to delve into a well-earned vacation. But she should know better; master assassins never get a vacation, especially one with her caliber. "Get my sister to do it."

"We already did, you're the only one left," Coulson informed her, but immediately winced at the fact that he worded his sentence wrong, because she immediately let out a harsh laugh and scoffed. 

"Of course you called in Natasha before you called me, and of course I'm your last choice, lord knows how much you guys trust the fact that a 17 year old homicidal master assassin could loose a screw any minute, so you try to keep all the good missions to yourself, until you can't," Natalie snapped, breathing in sharply before continuing, "because you need me. Well, let me give you my answer: no."

"Barton's been compromised," Coulson replied, hoping that would sway her to accept the mission. He knew how some of the agents in their organization treated the young agent, and knew how her background and age came to play, yet he did nothing, which he regretted more than anything. 

"So?" Natalia didn't understand how Barton, her sister's partner, being compromised would cause her decision to change. "Should I care? I mean I haven't seen the guy in what? 2, 3 years? It's not like him and I were all buddy buddy in the first place."

It was true. Agent Clint Barton and Natalie had a situation occur early in Natalie's career at SHIELD, and that completely severed any relationship they could have had. Barton hates Natalie, and Natalie hates Barton. The only reason she doesn't attempt to mess with him was because he was her sister's partner, which means that the two are close. Really close. And she could not do that to her older sister.

"Please, Natalie, we need you," Coulson said softly, sighing in an exhausted manner.

Natalie thought for a moment before sighing in defeat. She could never say no to her former S.O. "Fine, whatever. I'll do it."

"Great," she could practically see the beaming smile that was probably displayed on the older man's face right now. "I will send the coordinates to your jet. You need to get here as soon as possible- in other words, get here, now."

"I understand," Natalie rolled her eyes and ended the call, shoving her phone into the side of her top, huffing when she turned around to see the senator still balling his eyes out like a little baby. 

"I gave you what you wanted, now let me go," Tomas stated, his lips quivering. Nodding, Natalie send him a reassuring smile that was anything but, and in one quick movement, his throat was completely slit, blood dripping down her knife and bubbling out of his mouth. He gurgled, his eyes bulging as he gasped for air, struggling to latch onto life.

"You are an ever bigger moron than I made you out to be if you thought that I would actually spare your pathetic life," Natalie chuckled and grabbed her bag, swinging her hips as she strutted out of the room. The door slammed shut, leaving the senator still shackled to the bed, bleeding out, paling and dead.