"You Are The Music In Me" (1)

Start from the beginning

Ragini ; did you see that guys !? Anyways , a kind information to all the people seeing this our , "never be a new Comer to this school !" But whatever , next year you won't have Ryan to torture you guys ! (Warns looking at the camera)

Ragini : okay moving on ! (Ragini and Nikhil walks into the school)

Students were buzzing here and there talking and chit chatting , while some engrossed in doing decorations for the fresher party tonight .

Ragini : so , this is the interior of this lavishingly rich school , you could see the popular bee's on the right side of your view and the nerd bee's on your left side ! (Continues to walk)

Suddenly , a boy and clashed onto ragini . Ragini mutters some unpleasant words and looks at the guy .

Ragini ; okay guys , this is our sweet yet devil prankster of the school , Laksh Maheshwari , twin brother of "you know who" ! (Stops talking)

Ragini comes closer to the camera , as if she was trying to whisper !

Ragini ; we don't get the right to say Laksh's brother name in public...otherwise , we might end up being his next target to pick on ! (Backs off from the camera)

Laksh looks at her confused and then smiles at the camera .

Laksh ; heya chicks , I am laksh Maheshwari...also , boyfriend of your host for this day , ragini malhotra , a devil in disguise ! (Laughs and pecks ragini's cheeks)

Ragini hits him and then smiles , laksh walks off waving bye .

"Sanskar Maheshwari , how dare you bump into me !!!!" A shout came across the hall .

Ragini ; didn't I say , we shouldn't say his name in public...but apparently there was a exception case , let's go...this is the most important drama of Arch international . You don't want to miss it !! (Runs to the second hallway , where the shout came from along with Nikhil and camera)

As ragini and Nikhil starts their act and moves forward , there was a coward formed near the lockers . Ragini pushes the crowd and steps inside .

Ragini ; and you get to meet the Head girl and Head boy of the school also known as "Enemies for Enternity" . (Chuckles)

In front of them , stood Sanskar And Swara holding each other collar and glaring straight .

Ragini ; that's Sanskar and Swara Maheshwari , best enemies of the Arch International . Nope , they aren't siblings it's just...they are from the name type of caste/religion . (Giggles)

She moves to them shows mic to them .

Ragini : can we know why you guys are fighting !? (Curious)

Sanskar ; this ugly faces duckling here bumped into me ! (Glaring swara)

Swara ; oh really monkey face , it was you who bumped into me ! (Stamps his foot)

Sanskar groans in pain and pulls Swara's hair .

Sanskar ; how dare you ! (Pulls hard)

Swara also pulls his hair and they both engage in fight while the student body cheers in excitement and supporting to their favorites !

Ragini ; okay , this is normal fight in our school , you find them more interesting than your everyday school , mostly people come to school to witness their pranks ! (Rolls her eyes and then laughs looking at them)

Ragini : Anyways , you might ask me...what's the rival reason ? Nope , it's not that their parents are enemies , in fact...their parents are friends ! But , these two...-(cuts off)