Vaughn × Mika T.|| Confession

Vaughn

I've been liking Mika for a long time now.

Why? That's easy!

She's smart, cute and hot, beautiful, and did I already mention cute? Then make that double.

"Vaughn~" She calls me and I happily skip my way infront of her.

"Yes?"

"I-" she circle her finger. "I like you" she said, WITHOUT STUTTERING.

I felt like butterflies are going to burst out of my stomach and I felt like literally, flying! "Well, Mika, I like you too" I said, causing her to blush in a light shade of pink.

I leaned forward, eyes closed and as soon as I felt her soft lips on mine, I kissed her, passionately. I held her cheek softly and I grabbed her waist with my other arm to pull her close and to support her.

I felt her hands lightly pushing my chest, meaning she needs air. We parted and she and I gasped for air.

"Wow, my first kiss was..... intensely.... amazing" she said then blushed. I blushed also and chuckled

"So, we're a thing?" I ask her.

"Yes!" She shouts. I smile widely then hug her tightly. Later after that, I grabbed her waist and lifted her, spinning her around. "Vaughn!" She laughed. "I'm wearing a skirt!" I quickly but gently put her down.

She quietly giggled, but loud enough for me to hear. "Let's go to Starbucks today. Let it be our first date" she smiled.

"What about now?" I smiled.

"Okay!" As soon as she said that, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards my car.

I opened the door of my car to the passenger seat and she gladly went in. I then opened the door the I went in and sat on the drivers seat.

I drove to the nearest mall that has Starbucks.

When we arrived she quicklygot out then ran to the store.

I followed her then lined up behind her.

When it was her turn to order, she ordered Strawberry Vanilla frappe and I ordered Black Forest frappe.

We sat on a for two table. "Mmm~ delicious!" She said then took another sip.

"Mhmm~" I copied her. "But this is better~" I said.

"Eh? Let me taste!" I gave her mine then she gave me hers.

I took a sip of hers and it was pretty delicious but I I like mine better.

"Give me mine back" I said, then gave her hers.

"No!" She hid it behind her. "It's mine!"

"What?! Give it!" I whisper shout.

"Nu! It's more delicious! You can have mine, your welcome~" She said.

"If you give me mine, I'll give you a prize," I said. She quickly gave it to me, I smirked. "Later"

After we were done with the drinks, We both went to the car. "Welp, happy first date" she smile.

"Happy first date, babe"

She choked. "Babe?" She chuckled.

"Yes. Babe. Mika babe!" I said causing her to blush a dark shade of pink.

We both went inside the car. "Mika," she looked at me with a questioning look. "Here's your prize" I pulled her close and closed the gap between our lips, we kissed.

I sucked her bottom lip, making her gasp, giving me a chance to explore her mouth, which I gladly took. I roamed my tounge inside her mouth.

She parted, then gasped for air. My breathing was unbalanced. "I Love You, Mika" I pecked her lips.

"I love you too, babe"