Chekov

Don't you just hate ex boyfriends? You do, especially this one. When you first met him, he was sweet, but then he turned out to be a douche.

You ended the relationship but that just turned into bullying.

You are seventeen and you work on the bridge as Uhura's assitant. You two got along well and she's always there for you.

"Come on (Y/N)," Uhura pleaded, "just say hi."

"Nyet!" You shouted, a little too loudly. The whole bridge turned to you.

"Sorry." You mumbled, turning back to your station

After work, you were walking down the halls when you heard snickering. Your ex.

"Hello dumbo." He mocked. You just ignored him.

All the way down to the rec room he mocked, teased, and poked you. He left when he saw an alien woman walk by. You sighed as you turned and headed for your room, since you lost your hunger.

Once inside, you broke down. He constantly teased you for your young age and how you are different. A knock on the door stopped your sobs.

"Come in." You mumbled. The opened and revealed your crush, Pavel Chekov.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his russian accent thick.

"No." You sobbed.

While crying, Pavel came up to you and hugged you, saying sweet words in Russian in your ear, rocking you back and forth.

"Thank you Pav." You shakily said.

You looked up into his blue eyes and kissed him. You broke it when you found out what you've done.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I ju-" You were cut off when Pavel kissed you. You melted into the kiss and entertwined your hands in his curly hair. All the day's sadness leaving as you stayed close to him.