Halloween pt.1

Months went on from the day they met, they became best of friends. They went on playing together with their fun games like hunting for an animal to kill. Which somehow Michael always end up winning on that one. Today was Halloween and Michael was waiting for this day to happen like it was his birthday basically. He kept telling Freddy of how he's happy that it almost the day of the last past week and surprisingly, Freddy didn't mind. Seeing his best friend so happy made him happy as well. He really didn't know why he felt like that, but it is the first time his cold heart warm up a bit. After school, The Lil monsters went back to their homes getting ready for Halloween. Freddy had to be careful about his father since he knew that he wouldn't ever allow a devil like him to go out. Freddy wasn't even planning to do trick or treat but this was for Michael. Always for Michael.

When he got his costume ready, which was just a plain cat costume. Don't ask how he got the cat ear, I think you don't want to know. He carefully went out, thank god his father passed out in his third beer. The sky was pitch black as white small lights began to show throughout the black blanket that covers them. It was very windy as the trees' branches started to flow with the wind. Freddy walks down the lonely street and to Michael's house. Once he got there, there was a little sad clown sitting in the street. He could tell it was Michael since he did want to be a clown for Halloween.

"Hey, Mick! Just got here, what..the matter?", Freddy asked as he sat with Michael.

"My sister...Judith..she didn't want to come. She rather goes off with her boyfriend!" Michael replied, trying to not show how angry he was at his own big sister.

"Shucks...Well, so what!? We don't need some gal to watch us over! Just you and me, pal! Trickin and Treatin on our own! It's not like we needed any protection anyway", Freddy comfort him as possible.

Michael Agreed by giving a nod. They both hold hands as they walk down the street. Going to house by house to scare some fools.

(To Be Continued...)