Barbaad {bankrupt}

Start from the beginning

Ragini nods. Ji I dance wait. She turns on the music but this time it was a classic tone

Suraj; oh nice... 👏 r u a Madhuri fan?!.

Ragini; yes n u?!

Suraj; Sunny Leone.. Laila main Laila. don't say Chakor!

Ragini Wah. Yeh to mujhse bhi 2 kadam aage nikla {he is faster than me}?.

Laksh was taking with Chakor. Bhabhi what happen?!.

Chakor; who is she?! U can fool the other's but not me! Tell me?!.

Laksh; what?! I can fool the other's but not U... no Bhabhi u r mistaken. She is my wife!.

Chakor; the way she behaves it doesn't seem like u r happily married?!.

Laksh; woh Bhabhi... she is angry bcz of Maya. He gulps Oh God please help one big lie n I'm done. Woh I never told her abt Maya. Yesterday night when u left n I entered the room she was hell angry on me. She even slept on the ground. In the night I lift her n made her sleep on the bed. Of course she didn't liked it. And to punish me she starts the loud music n dance. But Bhabhi she is like that only... that is y I fall in love with her. Oh please trust me!.

Chakor was thinking. U really love her?!.

Laksh nods. Haan Bhabhi... so much. He spread his arms... Chakor hugs him. Okay!.

Laksh Uff Thank God she trust me!.

Chakor; now let's save ur new wife from my idiot husband.

Laksh n Chakor enters the room.

Hahahahaha

Some new friends...

Hahahaha

Laksh ji did what...? Hahaha

Laksh heard his name. Bhai what r u saying?!

Suraj; Arrey Laksh I was telling her that when u were 2 years old u still use to wear diapers Bas..

Laksh widen his eyes. Bhai u can't tell her something like this.

Chakor; not y?! She is ur wife right?!!

Laksh; Haan Bhabhi she is my wife but... being my wife it is me who should tell her abt my past. Not u guys. First u come with Maya n Bhai now u start with my childhood activities?!.

Suraj; activities?! Arrey Ragini listen he na used to ju....

Laksh comes n places his hand on Suraj palm. Bhai shh...

Chakor laughs. Ya that one is funny. Ragini he used to Jump on the bed naked!

Ragini; hahaha Naked! But u don't do it anymore right?!.

Chakor; Well that is something only u can tell us sooner or later!

Suraj was laughing through Laksh hand.

Laksh removes his hand. He pushes them out of the room. U r ruining everything! Get out!

Ragini was laughing 😂 tears were rolling down her cheeks her stomach was hurting. She was holding it... Laksh jumping on the bed... how old were U?!.

Suraj; till 10!!!

Hahahahaha
Ragini was lying on the ground....

Laksh leaves the room in anger. He sat on his chair n was waiting for everyone else.

Chakor was sitting opposite to him. Laksh don't be angry on us. We don't want to create problems but she is Ur Wife so she needs to know right?!.

Laksh smiles fake. U r right Bhabhi... y to hide?! It is me who has to pay not u! Shit yaar how many secrets she will get to know abt me?! I will go bankrupt by her for sure!.

Ragini comes in down with Suraj on her side.
Suraj; hmm listen I don't know who u r n what kind of relationship u have with my brother. But don't hurt him I can see he is disturbed but he is nice n very kind. I'm sure he is paying U.. right?!. It's okay I won't say anyone! But don't u dare to hurt him... he is already broken! Now he needs to heal n I think u can... u can heal him.

Ragini was shocked at the same time she admires him. Wah if a family is like that then y don't I have a family?! Where is my family?! Y I am alone?!.

Suraj; Hey?! I won't say anyone. Come... food is ready!

Ragini nods.

They ate together n Laksh leaves for his work at the Police Station while Suraj n DO left for the office...
_____

Girls talk

Please comment and vote