Chapture 1

Hey guys and gals so this is my first story every so please be easy on the comments also there will be some cursing and one last thing

1. Nicknames

Tanner is TimTam

*Tanner's Pov*

It's the last day of summer vacation and me and my best friend Cece are at the mall. So just btw I'm gay and the only people who now are my family and Cece. It's the end of the day me and my gurl are just finishing up to go home and have a sleepover at my place. But on the way out we run into the biggest assholes of all the whole freaking football team.

"Hey guys look it's little old Tanner and his little bitch of a friend Cece"says Alec the biggest asshole of them all.Before I can even open my mouth, Cece flips them the bird and is pulling me the the car.Thank god that they don't follow us there.

"You ok TimTam?"Cece ask "Yah I'm fine, oh my god we have to get up early tomorrow I'm going to die Cece." "For the love of god Tanner you'll be fine just drink some coffee or something."

By the time we get to my house its already 10:30 and we have to get up at at 6 tomorrow so we skip dinner and just head to my room to get ready for bed. Out of the blue Cece asked "Hey TimTam do you think that you'll come out this year or are you going to stay in the closet until your in college?" I was so shocked I hadn't even thought about so it too me a while to respond to her. " I really haven't given a thought about that Cece. I mean maybe if I fine someone but I have a feeling that won't happen sense every openly gay person in this town is a asshole or a jerk." " Ok well I was just wondering I mean we are juniors this year and thought that you might final find someone to date." Cece says. "Whatever girl, good night." I say "Night TimTam".

*Alec's Pov*

So me and the team thought it would be a good idea to go to the mall to get some new jeans an shit for school. I mean seeing it is the last day of summer. But as we are walking in I can't help but see Tanner so I thought it was only right to say something "Hey guys look it's little old Tanner and his little bitch of a friend Cece." I feel slightly bad for saying that but not until Cece flips me the bird and drags my Tanner off. Yes my Tanner I have had a crush on that little twink for years but he hasn't come out as gay but that's not gonna stop me. For the rest of the time that my team and I spend at the mall I formulate a plan to make Tanner mine.

Once I get home and park my truck I get out and get ready for bed. Once ready for bed it's about 10:30 so I thought over my plan once again and thought I needed some help so I call Ashly up Tanners older sister. And thank god for because she is willing to help me get her brother to be mine. So we talk for a while and think of a whole new plan that we write down into steps. Soon after that we each calling it a night being that it's 11:30. But we both agree tomorrow the plan will get put into motion.

Author's note

So what do y'all think well let me know in the comments and dot forget to vote and share the story