Sigrún

As Loki watched Fandral sleep soundly, he whispered a few things to him before he left.

Loki walked with tears in his eyes, pulling his hood over his head. He walked through the empty streets and took an apple from a nearby stand. He walked for hours, passing fields and houses, but none of them feeling like his own. He walked into the forest and found fenrir sleeping. He knelt down beside him and stroked his fur softly before standing up and continuing.

------

At the palace, Fandral had woken up after not feeling Loki beside him. He pulled his clothes on and went looking around the servants quarters and the hallways. He came to Thor's door and knocked on it softly. Sif opened it and saw Fandrals worried state. She stepped out of the room and Fandral explained that he couldn't find Loki.

She nodded and went to wake up Thor. When Thor came out of the room, he gave Fandrals shoulder a squeeze and they all went outside looking for him.

---------

Fandral and Loki had been placing small kisses all over each other when there was a knock at the door. Loki went to stand up but Fandral pulled him back, placing a soft kiss on his lips. Loki chuckled and stood up to answer the door. It was a messenger with a letter for Loki. He stated his thanks and came back to bed. Loki left the letter on his bedside table and turned to Fandral, "where were we?" He asked with a soft chuckle. Fandral smiled and pushed Loki gently, flat on his back and straddled him.

------

Loki arrived at a small, old little hut right in the heart of the forest. He walked inside and found that Hela, his daughter was there waiting for him.

"You shouldn't be doing this to him father.... He loves you." She said softly.

Loki choked back a sob and nodded, "I know..." He said as he sat on the bed in the middle of the room.

Hela knelt in front of him and sighed. "He has the right to know father. You can't take it away from him."

-------

Fandral was panicking now. He had no idea where Loki was, their bond was getting weaker he could feel it, he had obviously gone far beyond the gates.

Something was drawing him to the forest, but he knew it wasn't Loki. It was something new. He left Thor and Sif while they had their backs turned and wondered through the forest.

---------

Loki woke up in fandrals arms, no sigh of clothes On them. He smiled to himself and placed kisses on fandrals brow, causing him to stir. He made a noise from the back of his throat and opened one eye. Smiling at Loki. His arms tightened around Loki and pulled him closer to his chest.