"Well WHO comes barging in to someone's house?!?" Ira Asks.

"Like YOU of all people could talk, She's my friend." Maya yells.

"And SHE feeds me." Ira Yells Back.

"Ok guys that's enough because both of you are guilty of barging into my house." I said so They glare at each other then look at me. "Now that your done bickering like a old married couple, I'll make lunch." I add with a smile.

"Yay!" Ira cheers.

"That freeloader." Maya mumbles then We watch as he teleports down stairs.

"Maya calm down he'll leave after I give him something to eat." I Said.

"But why you couldn't he go torture a restaurant?" Maya Asks confused.

"He could but chooses not to." I say to her. "Now Lets go down stairs." I add before we go downstairs. We feed Ira and he teleports away.

"So rude." Maya said once he was gone.

"Well at least he said thank you." I Say.

"But-." She starts so I cut her off.

"Maya just leave it alone." I Say.

"Fine but I still don't like him coming over." She said with a sigh.

"Well...Anyway has the rest of the group packed?" I Ask to change the subject.

"Well What?...and yes everyone is ready." Maya says.

"Well...Anyway at least we're all ready." I Said But I couldn't tell Maya I slightly enjoyed Ira's company because that'd make this more awkward.

"Yeah well I gotta go hame see ya later." She said as she started to leave.

"Bye Maya!" I Say as I close the door behind her and go back upstairs. "What to do?" I Ask myself once I enter my room.

"Is the other cure gone?" Ira Asks so I look behind me to see non other then Ira staring at me with his golden orbs.

"Yes she's gone why?" I Ask not even bothering to ask why he's here Again.

"Now you can tell me why you won't be here tomorrow." Ira Said as I turn around and sit on my bed.

"I won't be here because me and the cures Are going on vacation." I explain.

"Can I come?" Ira asks.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Please, no one else will feed me." Ira begged.

"No Ira your not coming it's called VACATION for a reason." I Say and put emphasis on the Vacation part.

"We'll See about that." Ira Said. "Pretty Please with a cherry On Top?" He asked and I glared at him.

"No IRA for the LAST time your not coming." I Say.

"But I'll behave." He argued.