Mistakes?

Regina's POV
We are back in the enchanted forest we have been for about a week now and I am still waking up in tears. I can't handle this I need my son, I need him, I can't live without him. He's the only person in all the realms who believes in me. He always knows I can do it even when everyone is saying I can't somehow Henry just never gives up on me. Even when I deserve to be given up on, especially after everything I've done. I am just so stressed out and nobody is helping. We have meetings after meetings and nothing ever happens, no change. We have no way to get back and everyone expects me to know it all the answers but news flash I can't do it all. I'm not just some know it all, I have no idea how I'm supposed to save everyone because they all are counting on me to help them get home. I'm just so hopeless. It's late and I can't sleep so I'm walking around my castle.

I walk to the barn to see Rocinante. I smile as I pet him I miss ridding and my home but I love where I live now and technology is a big plus.

I hear a tree branch break and I turn around in fear. Rocinante whines and jumps around in his stable. I walk around and as I turn the corner David comes out of no where I scream in fear and my breathing is heavy. "Regina I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I put my hand to my heart to try and calm myself down. I feel like I almost felt like I had a heart attack. "What are you doing out here" he asks.

"I just needed some air" I look away from his prying eyes.

"Regina what's wrong" I look at him with teary eyes and he steps closer.

"Ever since we've gotten back I've been having these nightmares about Henry and it's scaring me I just hope he's okay" I say sadly. I didn't even notice David wrapped his arms around me in a hug. He rubs my back and I wrap my arms around him. I smile slightly. He moves away and I look up at him. "You okay" I shrug my shoulders. "As okay as I can be" I say. Why did I tell him that?

"Why were you out here"

"Snow and I had a fight"

"Wait what" Snow White Prince Charming fighting?! That doesn't seem real. Talking to the one who is an actual evil queen.

"Yeah we just haven't been getting along these days"

"That sucks David" he nods and then looks up.

"Who's this" he asks.

"Rocinante my horse" he looks at me confused.

"I didn't think you were a horse person." He says.

"Well there's a lot behind all this. As most people know."

"No most people don't know because you put up a good front but I see right through you" I look at him in absolute shock.

"What do you mean"

"Behind the evil queen mask, your loving and kind and trustworthy and fearful and humble and brave and strong and beautiful" I look up and him and suddenly the room seems a little too small. "Thanks" I say. "No problem" I go to walk away but I stop turning around. "David" I call out and he turns around and walks towards me. "Why don't you hate me"

"How could I for one your stunningly gorgeous and your sweet and not at all evil just misunderstood and hurt" I smile. "Did I say sexy" he says getting closer. I back up till my back hits a wall. "And you have a killer figure, that long raven hair, damn your taunting my dreams Regina" his face gets closer to mine.

"I want you" he breathes out.

"Then take me" I whisper.

You and I and nobody else
Feeling feelings I never felt
The way you got me under your spell
Don't you keep it all to yourself
So won't you take it, I feel like for the first time I am not faking
Fingers on my buttons and now you're playing
Master of anticipation
Don't you keep it all to yourself
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your lo-ove
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body
Just a touch of your lo-ove
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your lo-ove
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body
Just a touch of your lo-ove
Just a touch of your lo-hey-ove
Photograph with no T-shirt on
Why you making me wait so long? (wait so long)
I promise to keep this a secret, I'll never tell
But don't you keep it all to yourself
So won't you take it, I feel like for the first time I am not faking
Fingers on my buttons and now you're playing
Master of anticipation
Don't you keep it all to yourself (to yourself)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your lo-ove (just a touch)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body
Just a touch of your lo-ove (just a touch, just a touch)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week (knock me off my feet)
Just a touch of your love, hey
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body (body)
Just a touch of your love, hey
Just a touch of your lo-hey-ove
And now my whole week, my whole week is golden (yeah)
Can you see me glowing? that's how I feel (feel)
And I'm not afraid to fade into emotions (yeah)
'Cause I know that this could be something real
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your lo-ove (hey)
Just a touch of your lo-ove (just a touch)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body (body)
Just a touch of your lo-ove (only a touch of your love)
Just a touch of your love (want a touch of your)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your love, hey (just a touch)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body (oh yeah)
Just a touch of your love, hey
Just a touch of your lo-ove

He pushes his lips against mine and his hands hold my hips. My hands reach up his chest and to his neck to pull him closer. I push his coat off and I work to undo his belt. But I quickly stop to catch my breath. "David" he puts his finger to my lips and shushes me. "Your room now" I poof us to my room and he locks the door and I put a silencing spell over it. He walks to me and I back up.

"Wait this isn't smart" I say. "Shut up and kiss me" David demands smashing his lips against mine. I kiss him back willingly and I don't know why. I mean do I like him?

_____
I wake up and I roll over to see the one and only Prince Charming. Damnit! Normally the evil queen would wear a night gown but I'm missing storybrooke and it's comgmfortsvle choice in sleepwear. So I just poof black leggings on and a white v-neck shirt. I poof David on some boxers because Hades knows what will happen if I see him.

The bed shifts and I look at David. "Morning beautiful" he says wrapping his arms around me.

I try not to smile at how cute he is but it's so hard.

"I wish we were in storybrooke so I could cook you some breakfast" he says kissing my neck.

"David this is wrong" I say sitting up. He sits up too and I see his abs. I get off the bed and pace around running my hands through my long hair. He stands up and I quickly look away. Oh my god he's so hot.

"Please put on a shirt" I say.

"Am I distracting you" he asks walking close to me.

"No of course not just" he gets close to me and sets his hand on my back pulling me closer. I put my hand on his chest and I look down at his sculpted abs. I bite my lip thinking about last night and I feel myself getting wet just staring. He grabs my ass and I look everywhere but at him.

"Screw it" I say pressing my lips to his.

He kisses back eagerly and I moan into his mouth. He kisses down my chest and walks backwards till we are on my bed again. I rip off this boxers and he does the same to my clothes. He kisses down my chest wrapping his mouth around on of my nipples sucking and biting on it creating marks most likely. I bite my lip so I don't moan too loudly.

"David please" I whimper. He presses his tip onto my clit and I moan loudly. "Uh David" is whine wanting him in me. "Beg" he growls in my ear. "Please please" I hate being so vulnerable but I need him inside me. "Fuck" I yell as he pushes into me. "Fuck Regina" he groans into my ear. I grab his neck pulling his lips to mine and he just sit inside me stretching me out once again. He starts to thrust and I whine in pain but it feels good. He's already hitting the g-spot. "Faster" I pant and he sucks on my skin making me moan louder and louder. I'm gonna be so bruised up today. "David don't mark me" i say. "FUCK!" I yelp as I feel myself on the peak. "David I'm gonna" I was cut off by him groaning loudly. "Cum with me" I nod eagerly to be set free. "SHIT!!" I scream as I cum. David cums inside me and I can feel his juices in me. I feel a tongue enter my hole and he sucks and licks making me cum again. I'm so sensitive right now. He pecks my neck. "That was so good" I nod at his words.

________
1871 words