The Kiss

Galaxy's POV
-----------------------
I'm not my usual self anymore. I've had a crush on Shadow for God knows how long, my mom found out I had a crush, I almost got killed, and I don't know what's going on. It's like butterflies in my stomach. I woke up with my hair tied up in a messy bun and I was in my Oreo pajamas. I went in the kitchen and grabbed some bacon and some Dr Pepper out  of the fridge. My phone suddenly ringed. It was Bluebelle. I answered. "Hey! It's Bluebelle, the girl who likes Hatty. You must be Galaxy! I just wanted to talk to you so you won't feel alone. So are you fine?" "I'm okay." I replied. "Speaking of which, Shadow says he really likes you." She said. "W-what?" I replied, flustered.
"Yeah! Wait, do you like him back?" "Y-yeah." I replied, trying not to act all surprised. "You two should talk today. Meet me at 8:00 at school! Bye!" "Bye. See ya there." I hung up, rushing to my bedroom. Finding a slightly cute outfit, I wrapped my hair up in a ponytail, leaving some hair down. Found black shorts, and a blue hoodie  to wear. I tied my red converses,
Grabbed my phone, and rushed to school. Finding Bluebelle in a library, she waved at me. I waved back and rushed to her. "If your wanting to know where Shadow is, he's outside talking to Hatty, near the school entrance. I found him, but god he looked so cute."H-hey Shadow." I said, looking at him. "Hey. There's something I really gotta tell you right quick." Shadow said, grabbing my hand and rushing to the hallway. "Listen. I-" "I know you like me. I like you too Shadow." I replied. I kissed him quickly, so he couldn't say anything else. He kissed back, not saying anything else. It was the best moment ever.

My best friend harleybaby2006 owns the character Bluebelle Syphon. I own the character Galaxy Oceanblue. Hatty Hattington belongs to BBT and Shadow belongs to SEGA.
BYEE!