Chapter 42

Eli pov

Travis and Conner loved McDonald's, I suggested maybe it could be a regular thing.
Nico didn't say much, but I could tell he liked hanging out with people for once, but only slightly.
When we got back to the cabin I went to go check my phone, when I saw that it had 5 messages from a random number.
I opened them and this is what I found:

Number: ELI ITS PERCY ON ANNABETHS PHONE WHERE ARE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
Number: IM GETTING ANGRY
Number: ELI I SWEAR TO THE GODS IF YOU'RE WITH NICO YOUR DEAD
Number: WHERE ARE YOU
Number: ELI IF YOUR WITH NICO YOUR DEAD
Me: u realize that if you killed me he could just come and get me, then we could do it on the Styx river bank

I taunted him, and I could tell he was angry.
"Are you trying to get us both killed?!" Nico shouted.
Everyone looked at us.
"But then we could do it on the Styx river bank" I said sarcastically.
"Whaaaaaaaaaatt?" Travis said
I tossed him my phone and Conner leaned in to look.
They started laughing their annoying little heads off.
Leo snatched the phone from Travis then he started laughing to "ladies, ladies, please, I know I'm hilarious" I said sarcastically, again.
"Dude your girlfriend is hilarious" Leo said in between laughs.
"Yah, suuuurrree" Nico said
"Ok, yeah we'll work on the sass later" I said patting Nico's shoulder, even though he looked extremely pissed.
After that we watched a few movies.
Travis and Conner passed out in the first 30 minutes of the movie, and me and Leo took the liberty to use some markers on their faces.
Nico passed out after 2 or 3 movies, and then Leo.
I used a lot of the leftover makeup from the Aphrodite cabin on everyone, but Nico.

__________________________

So how is this going to end?
Will Nico be happier?
Will Percy fix his hair?
What will become of the monster named Jeffrey whose girlfriend broke up with him? He will die.
STAY TUNED!