New start

HEY GUYS I CHANGED THE NAME AND PICTURE. I JUST WANTED TO LET YALL KNOW.

Lily's POV

Liam is the worst person in the world. I thought he actually loved me. But I guess I was wrong. It makes me so mad thinking that he would do that to me. He said he loved me and that he wouldn't let anything hurt me. Everything he said to me was a lie. I can't believe I fell for his games.

All of the sudden I had the feeling of no one needing me. That I just didn't want to live anymore. I got out of bed and just tuned everything out. I walked out of the house and to the part of the beach where it was a drop off. It was completely surrounded by sharp rocks. If I jump off I die and not have to worry about anything anymore. But if I don't I can live my life and forget about Liam. It's such a hard decision.

"Hey Lily!" I heard someone yell. It caught me off guard and I stumbled and fell. I caught my self on a rock that was hanging off the drop off. I pulled myself up and backed up to the wall of rock. "Lily!" I heard Brad yell. I heard his foot steps on the ground above me. "Help me." I said. "Here grab my hand." He said. I scooted closer to. The edge so I could grab his hand. As he was pulling me up the little rock edge broke off and head the only thing holding me up. "Hurry! I'm going to fall!!!!" I screamed.i was so scared and I'm not usually the one to get scared. But I knew he wouldn't let me fall. Finally he pulled me up and when I got on the grass I stumbled into his chest.

"Sorry." I said but he pulled me into a hug and let me tell you he was strong. "Thanks so much." I said. I looked up and are eyes met and I was mesmerized by his hazel eyes. "U- uh t-thanks for pulling me up" I said and not once did we beak eye contact. "I- it wasn't a problem." He said. "Can. I ask you a question?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. You could tell he was nervous. I don't know if I should since I'm still getting over my break up with Liam. But I like him and we have been friends for who knows how long. We grew up together.

"Yeah." I said with a real smile. He grabbed my hand and he intertwined are fingers together. We walked down the beach hand in hand. I rested my head on his arm and he rested his head on top of mine. I felt like I was in a dream. It was so perfect. I was so happy despite what I felt yesterday. "So do you still have your tail." He asked. He is one of the only few people that know about me. "Yep." I said while laughing a little bit.

We walked back to my house and went in hand in hand. Everyone stopped what they were doing a looked at us. Man I hate it when people do that. "Oh my gosh is that Brad!" Sam said. "Hey Sam how have you been?" He asked her. When he hugged her I saw Niall clench his jaw. Sam has always had a crush on Brad and she was really upset when he moved to Birmingham. "Good." She said. When she looked at our hands you could see pure jealousy on her face.

Niall came up and wrapped his arms around Sam. "I'm Niall, Sam's boyfriend." He said while putting emphasis on boyfriend. "Cool, I'm Brad Lily's boyfriend." Brad said. Niall shook his hand and he walked out and Sam followed him.

"So do you want to go to the pier with me?" Brad asked me with a smile. "Yeah just let me go change." I said. "Ok." He said. I walked up the stairs to my room and put on some short shorts and a cute one strap tank top. I slipped on some cute black flats and grabbed my bag.i walked back down stairs to be greeted by a very unhappy Sam.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She grabbed my hand and drug me to the spare room and locked the door. "You knew I liked Brad and now your dating him!" She half whispered half yelled. "Your dating Niall now and I didn't think about you having a crush on him when he asked me out." I told her.

"He asked you out." She said in a snobby tone. "What's your problem." I said. "Well let's see about the fact that ,y sister is dating the boy I like!" She yelled at me. "You have a boyfriend and Liam cheated on me. Why can't I have another boyfriend?" I yelled at her. After that she just stormed out of the room. I followed her and she pushed herself onto Brad and started kissing him. He pushed her off the second she started kissing him.

"What is your problem. Your my sister and I thought you we're suppose to be my best friend." I yelled at her. A tear slipped down my face. Her facial expression changed when she seen me cry. "Lily I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that." She said. She came up to me and gave me a hug. But her problem now was Niall.

"Let's go." I said to Brad. He came up to me and grabbed my hand and we walked out. "What was all that about?" He asked. "My sister has had a crush on you for years and she was jealous that we were dating." I said. "Oh I remember." He said. We both laughed.

We walked down the road to the pier. It's not that far from my house. We walked in and lots of people were laughing and having fun. I couldn't wait to have fun.

The first thing we did was the ring toss. If you won you would get a cute stuffed sea turtle. Which just so happens to be my favorite animal. Brad knows that since we we're close friends. I kept trying to win but I always missed that last bottle. So Brad tried and he won. He picked out the cute sea turtle and gave it to me. He was so sweet. We kept doing some games and he kept winning things. It was like a dream date. I ended up with a stuffed turtle, bear, seagull, and a penguin.

Then we went on the Ferris wheel. The sun was setting and we were right on top. It was an amazing view. I turned around to look at Brad and he was already looking at me. I blushed and looked down. He lifted my head with middle finger and index finger and smiled. I was lost for words as to how handsome he looked with the sun shinning right on his face. Are heads we're inching closer until he crashed his lips onto mine. It was the best kiss I had ever had.

Are lips moved in usion. I have never had a better kiss than that. We finally broke the kiss. I rested my forehead on his and he gave me a pec on the lips. I smiled while my eyes were still shut.

When I opened them he was staring right at me. His amazing hazel staring eyes were staring right into my blue ones. "Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes." He asked me. I blushed and smiled. "Not until now." I said. We stopped and we had to get off. Way to ruin the mood Ferris wheel.

We rode a couple more rides and had so much fun. We finally left and it was dark. The lights on the pier were so beautiful. "Don't the lights on the pier look beautiful?" I asked Brad. "Not as beautiful as you." He said. I blushed and turned around. He laughed and we started the walk back to my house.

When we got back to my house he stood by my door and kissed me goodnight. "Goodnight love. Sleep well. I'll see you tomorrow." He said while giving me one last peck on the lips. He walked back to his house and waved at me and went inside.

"I thought he would never leave." That voice I hate so much said.

HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER? GREAT CLIFFHANGER RIGHT. WELL THIS IS HOW IM GOING TO START WRITING MY CHAPTERS NOW. REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE.