Chapter 24- Christmas Morning

(Sophie POV)

You know what's hard? Trying not to cry when you know you want to.

I was sat there with the final present under the tree in my hands from Phil. The paper was torn off to reveal two tickets to Paris and a note that read,

"Sophia Norman, I have fancied you ever since I met you. You are beautiful and I love the way your eyes light up when you get excited. The way your hair falls perfectly to your waist. The way you laugh when I tell a stupid joke.

Now Sophie, will you be my girlfriend? If so, we leave in a week."

I looked up to Phil whose eyes were lit up in fear. Tears demanded to fly out of my eyes so they do. They fell down my cheeks and onto my jumper.

"It's okay Sophie, it was a stupid idea I know. I can cancel our fl-" Phil began to say but I cut him off.

"No Phil. I'm crying because I have never been treated this well." I paused and took a breath. "Of course I will be your girlfriend."

Phil ran over to me and pulled me into a hug before kissing me.

This moment was one I wanted to pause and be here forever.

(Miranda's POV)

That was perfect. I never knew Phil would be able to do that. It was beautiful. I was so happy for Sophie and Phil.

"To Paris!" Sophie yelled while jumping up and down like a child.

"To Paris!" Phil repeated. They began to dance around the Lounge with 'Jingle Bells' playing in the background.

"Now Miranda." Dan suddenly said. I looked over to him a began to get lost in his bright brown eyes.

"Yes Daniel?" I replied sarcastically.

"While they are in Paris how would you like to come to a New Years party with me?" He asked. I was stunned by the question as I knew there would be lods of other Youtubers their. I nodded and he grinned at me before pulling me into one of his perfect kisses.

-

-

-

-
A/N: I am in a really bad mood right now do this Authors Note will be short.

The book will be coming to a close soon but I am proud to announce a sequel titled 'I tried' will be out soon!

I hope you all enjoyed this so much you wish to read it.

Thank you!

(>^_^)>

- Madisunshine