chapter 2-Skye pov

“Sin what happened?” Someone said as the door opened.

“She just passed out.” Sin said.

I slowly open my eyes to see Sin standing above me.

“My head is killing me. How long have I been here?” I said sitting up rubbing my head.

“Skye lay back down.” Sin said giving me a worried look.

“Chill out this is not my first time being in a hospital from pass out.” I said looking at Angel who was just sitting in a chair looking at her phone.

“So when can I leave?” I said putting my feet over the bed ready to hop down.

As soon my feet hit the floor Sin picked me up and laid me back on the bed. Angel just watched in the back ground and laughed then she stood up and walked over to me.

“I have to go on a business trip stay safe and I know if you don’t Sin will be here to watch you.” She said kissing me on the forehead then walking away.

“You guys are so cute.” Angel said opening the door.

“WE ARE NOT TOGETHER!” Me and Sin both yelled at the same time  before she closed the door.

Sin looked down at me and I looked up at him, he is just perfect but I ruin everything and everyone beside is he found out about my past he will just leave like all the past ones.

“So what now?Don’t you have things to do?” I said looking away from him.

“Nope so you can have me for the rest of the week.” He said sitting back down into the chair.

“Don’t your parents need you or something.” I asked.

“They only want me when it’s time to… nothing. No they don’t need me.” He said looking up at with with a fake smile.

“Sin I know nothing about you and if I'm going to be stuck with you for the whole weekend I might as well learn something. Come on tell me something.” I said sitting up and moving over in in the bed so he could come and lay with me.

I patted the bed a couple times to let him know he looked at me for a minute then got up and hopped in.

“So what do you want to know?” He said getting comfortable.

“Where did you move here from?” I said.
“ I always lived here I’m just coming back from Florida.” He said laying his head on my chest.

“Why would you leave Florida? It’s the best they have beaches and it’s just amazing.” I said sounding like a little kid talking about a video game.

“Trying to run from my past.” He said.

“Well that's enough about me let's talk about you.” He said sitting up and looking me in the eye.

“What is their to know. I’m a badass with mom that looks nothing like me.” I said smiling.

“Come on there has to more to you then that. Where are you from?” He said laying his hand on mine.

I look down at his hand and it feel perfect.

“Here.” I said looking up.

“Ok well um...Where’s your dad?” He said.

I pull my hand away and look away from him.

“Skye I’m sorry I was just trying to get to know you.” He said putting his hand on my back.

“It’s not your fault it’s just..just” I said as tears start to come down my face.

For the first time in years I’m crying,he made me cry just by bring up that man that worried my life. I told myself that I will never let him make me cry again and look at me sitting here like a little baby.All because Sin asked a question.