Someone has a heart too

Hi

Thank U for ur support ❤️.

Recap; Suraj saved Chakor but yet he was questioned by Bhagya n Arjun. Paakhi appears again.

Suraj had lifted Paakhi on his back. Piggyback.

Arjun; who is she?!.

Suraj; she... Paakhi!

Paakhi looked at him. She comes near his ear. Suraj Babu... who is he?? She whispers.

Suraj; this is my... This is Arjun Khanna... a trainer of Chakor...

Paakhi nods. Y u called us?! We were having a talk there!

Arjun; Suraj... please come!

Suraj; where?!. I'm not interested to go anywhere with u or anyone else.

Paakhi; what u mean anyone else I'm Paakhi bit just anyone. I'm ur only friend. Who was ready to jump into the lake to save u!

Suraj looked at her. What u jumped to save me? U little rat u can't even swim! Coming for saving me...

He put her down.

Arjun; Suraj please.. come... please!

Suraj nods. He follows Arjun n Paakhi follows them...

Suraj; what is? Someone invited u?! Haa chal {get lost}. He shows his hand move...

Paakhi pouts she crossed her arms around her chest... Arjun gave her his hand she was abt to take it.

Suraj; Ey... he hold his hand forward...

Paakhi took it. Jaalne ki buuh arahi hai {something is burning}.

Suraj; look there it's the same hill I will throw u n won't jump to save U as I don't consider U as a friend...

Paakhi looked at him with open mouth. She took her hand back n was walking besides him.

Suraj smiles looking at her attitude.

They reached the cottage. Chakor rushed from the bed n hugged him immediately. She was still wearing his shirt as it is very hot he was almost dry. Paakhi too.

Suraj; What happen?!

Chakor was crying.

Bhagya; she had a nightmare... she woke up with a scream n asked for U. I send Arjun to find U.

Chakor in a cranky voice. U r alright?. She checked on him... she cups his face tears were rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably... Suraj r u hurt?!

Suraj shook his head. No I'm fine. Chakor control over urself... come on!

He lifts her.. aaahh she screams in pain as her back was in a bad state.

Suraj; u haven't aided her yet?!.

Bhagya; she didn't let us! As she wanted to see u first.

Suraj made her lie on the bed but Chakor doesn't wanted to.

Suraj anger raised! Chup {Shut up}! Not a word!

Chakor closed her eyes she was lost in her thought...