When you meet

(BTW this is how you become friends too)

No ones POV for these

~Valt Aoi~
You were really late for school because your stupid alarm clock didn't go off. But as you were running to the school's entrance, you were knocked down by somebody.

Ow...sorry!!the voice said. "No its fine,are you late to school as well?"you said rubbing your head. yeah,he said. You were so caught up in the conversation, that you didn't noticed that the school bell rang.

And I'm late. "you shouldn't worry that much, I'm always late to school" you smiled, what's your name?" Valt aoi and this is my partner Valtryek, what's your name?
"y/n l/n",you answer. "that's a nice name y/n!! can we be friends??" sure valt!!you say as you smiled.

~Shu Kurenai~
You were jogging in the park until you bumped into a boy and fell on the ground. ow.....sorry for bumping into you,you say. "are you ok at least?"the voice asked. Yeah I'm fine, you say as you look up and see Shu kurenai.

Your Shu kurenai right? "yup that's me, how did you know? "my best friend valt talks about you all the time. "oh, so what's your name?" y/n l/n,you say. " well y/n I think this is a start of a beautiful friendship"

I think so too Shu, you say with a grin. "I'm glad" just one thing.... "what's that?" next time when were jogging can you watch where your going? "oh of course, he says with a apologetic smile. "god your starting to love that smile already.

~As Red Eye~
Your best friend boa invited you over to go see him train and battle some guy named red eye. you kinda though that red eye was cute, I mean he had a deep voice and he would always train boa. you kinda thought as them as father and son, when red eye came up to you asked who you were you told him y/n l/n. he just smiled and stretched his hand out "I'm red eye I hope that we can get along, he said as he walked away, you were fangirling in the inside.

~Rantaro kiyama~
Your friend valt invited you to join his beyblade club since it needed 5 people to complete the club and so far it was just you, him and his friend rantaro. rantaro was kinda funny and clumsy sometimes, thats the other reason why you joined. after a while of getting to know each other for a while you became friends.

~Daigo Kurogami~
You were at the park playing with a cat when suddenly, a little boy came up to you with tears in his eyes. "miss can you help me?" of course, what do you need help with?" I can't find my brother can you help me find him" of course I can, let's go start looking.

So what does your brother look like? "a bigger version of me" so what's your name I never got to ask you? "ryota kurogami miss" ryota kurogami? do you happen to be daigos little brother? "yes are you his friend?" "no i just see him at school" you kept on looking and looking for daigo until you found him in an alley with a cat.

"Daigo!!"ryoto happily yelled. "ryota where have you been!?" I was lost until this girl helped me" he looked over to you and smiled, thank you for bringing me ryota "your welcome, I have to go now, you say as you walk off. "wait what's your name??I've seen you around school" "y/n l/n." well y/n, I hope that we become good friends. "you smiled and walked off.

~Wakiya Murasaki~
Since you and hoji were best friends, he introduced you to his friend wakiya Murasaki.vsure he was a spoiled kid, but you kinda liked his attitude. "so your hoji's friend right? you don't look special to me" neither do you, you say with a smirk.