Moving

Your pov

My parents told me were moving.im gonna miss my freinds especilly (Bffn),I said bye to them i got in the car and my parent started driveing to the new house "Hey Mom,where are we moving too?" I asked "Were moving to a place called Elmore"

************Timeskip**********

"Were here" i heard my mom say i got out of the car and i helpt mh parents put the stuff into our new house.After all that it was time for supper.We had supper i played (F/VG),My Dad told me ill be going to school after tomorrow i said ok.After a while it was time for bed so i went upstairs Brushed my teeth and got my (F/C) pyjamas with (F/TS/C) on it.i got into my bed my mom and Dad said goodnight to me i said goodnight back .Then i went to sleep.It was morning i started to unpack the rest of my stuff purting them away i ate Breakfast and then i played (F/VG).Ate lunch then i went to my room and unpacked somemore stuff.I decided to read (F/B) till supper time.I unpacked the rest of my stuff "There all my stuff is unpacked,i guess i read my book for a bit"

Readers pov

you read your book then you wdnt on your phone then it was time for you too go to bed "I hope i make freinds tomorrow at school" you said then went to sleep