colt and ryder - breadbox.

Despite how much he supposedly 'hated' this other man, Ryder happened to show up at his house nightly. It was only because his house was much nicer than the group homes and shelters. At least, that's what he decided to tell himself.

With a sigh, said boy swung open the door of the seemingly deserted house. Maybe Colt wasn't home? Doubtful. Shaking his head slightly, Ryder slung his bag off his shoulder and tossed it onto the chair closest to the door. Honestly, he wasn't in the mood for Colt's antics today. It was a long day, consistent with sniggers from Jensen and Dmtri. Christ, they were really starting to get to him. He didn't need that.

"Colt, you here?" he called out lamely, walking towards the stairs. For all he knew, Colt was right there. He had his days. Sometimes he could manage to see him, sometimes he couldn't. It all depended.

Today seemed to be a day where he could see the other, as he noticed the brunette poke his head around the railing and grin widely -- and, as usual, seductively. He always did that, especially when he knew Ryder could see him. It seemed half the things he did were to seduce Ryder -- it was surprising whenever he actually expressed his real feelings for the other. All that aside, Ryder was just too tired for anything tonight.

Slowly, he trudged up the stairs, past Colt, and into the single bedroom in the house. Of course, he wouldn't be able to make it his own really, considering it was actually Colt's bedroom. At least, it was while the other was alive. The younger boy completely ignored the brunette as he walked past him and straight to the room. Of course, after a long day, the first thing he decided to do was fling himself onto the large bed and bury his head in the pillows. Although he wouldn't mention this out loud, he loved just burying his head into the overly soft pillows of Colt's old bed. They still smelled like him, and it oddly soothed Ryder, although he continued still to go on about how much he hated him.

How he knew it smelt like him was beyond him, but it fit. Not like he could always smell Colt -- he could, at times, and it was like bliss for his senses. Though, obviously, he wouldn't let Colt onto this -- that would just be creepy.

"'Ey, Ry. Ry, c'mon. Get yer arse outta bed," scowled Colt, poking at his sides, trying to get a reaction out of him. All he received in response was an irritated groan -- and not the good kind. Rolling his eyes, he casually sat there at the end of the bed and stared at Ryder until he finally rolled over and sat up. "Thank youuu."

Ryder's simple reply was another grunt, too indifferent to really bother saying anything properly. The two sat in silence for a few moments, before Ryder regained his voice and spoke up. "So, Dmtri told me to ask you something today."

"And?"

"Well, I'm not sure why, considering neither of us own one of these -- at least, I never see one in your kitchen --"

"Get to the point, Ryderrrr."

"He told me to ask you to open my bread box..." grumbled Ryder, apparently oblivious to the sudden grin that returned to Colt's face, as well as the raised eyebrows on the other. "Do you have any idea what he means?"

Abruptly lifting himself from the bed, Colt nodded slowly and began to walk to the other side of the room. The smaller boy tilted his head in confusion at the other -- what was he looking for? "Yeah, yeah. I'll show you what it means, Ryder." Once again, he nodded as he snatched something from his shelf -- something fabric-y? Looked like. Definitely not a bread box. Pffft, we don't even own a bread box for god's sake.

"Right. Sit up. Over here," he suddenly demanded, pointing dumbly at the edge of the bed closest to himself. Did he have a fucking blindfold in his hand? Oh, my god. Did he plan on making this sexual? Probably. Knowing Colt, it was in fact sexual. Oh, god. Not in the mood, not in the mood...