"Tim, I met him a few weeks ago at orientation." She giggled at the new texted.

"Does he have any cute friends?" Anne asked, with a devious grin on her face.

"Yeah. He's actually going to come with two friends."

"I like the sound of that." Anne said getting all excited. If I remembered correctly, I thought that she had a boyfriend.

"Anne, what happened with you and Jasper?" I asked her, they had been dating for two years. Our junior and senior year of high school. Ever since the summer she stopped mentioning him, but never updated us.

"I know I didn't say anything but we broke up like in late June right before orientation. I didn't want to say anything then because that didn't need to be our focus. And then I just didn't know how to tell you guys because we were all excited about packing for our dorm that we all three get to share," Anne confessed how she didn't want to dampen our mood. "And now that I've gotten that off my chest I can tell you this next thing! I slept with our orientation leader the second night we stayed in the dorms." She blurted out the last part as if it were one word and we all couldn't help but giggle at Anne's wide eyed stare.

"I think you'll be fine if you got over Jasper that easily to hook up with the cute orientation leader." I said.

"She's only over Jasper if the orientation dude was good. So Anne, was he good?" Hope asked.

"Duh!" Anne exclaimed. We couldn't stop laughing all the way to the bar after that.

{Ian's point of view}

"So where are they at, because if they aren't coming, I'm going to go on that side of the bar." I pointed to show my friend Tim the obvious freshman chicks at the other side of the bar. My friend Tim dragged Dex and I out of the apartment to show up to the freshman hotspot to meet a girl he'd met at orientation while he was walking to one of his summer classes. It's usually not Tim's style to pick up a freshman, or to talk to a single girl for a couple months, so she must be something to sort of have him on lock to get a text back from him.

"They're just running late because the girl we've got in mind for you forgot about coming out tonight." Tim informed me.

"Are you fucking serious? You're setting me up?" I said in disbelief. I didn't need help to get girls. He's set me up once before with one of the female soccer players from our university and that didn't end well. She was wanting a boyfriend after one date, and I am not the one to be hopping on the relationship wagon like that now.

"She's not gonna be like the other chick. This girl doesn't want a relationship either. Her friend is just trying to make sure she's going to have a good time. And I know you can provide that for her." Tim explained this and it made me feel a little better. A good time is all I'm down for, anything more is going to have to wait.

"Is that them?" Dex asked as we watched a leggy brunette come up to Tim. Now I don't blame Tim at all for keeping in touch with her. She was pretty and had even prettier friends to match. Now I just needed to know which one was scheduled for that good time.

"Alright guys this is Hope. Hope this is Dex and Ian." Tim said.

"This is Anne," Hope pointed to the red head that was scanning Dex and I with no shame, "and this is Emilia." Emilia looked a little stand off to the right of her friend, just far enough to where she didn't have to immediately engage in conversation. She had blonde hair that went to her waist that accentuated how tiny it was. Her black dress hugged her body to show off how toned she was. It looked more like she was going to give me the good time.

"Hey can I get you something to drink?" I stepped closer to her taking in her face change from a small smile to her big eyes looking shocked I got closer. I didn't think I had stepped that close to her. Is she really not used to talking to guys?