We separated deciding I'd take the bedrooms and she'd look and the bathrooms, kitchen and living room. I entered the first bedroom looking completely clean and searched for a while finding nothing then moving on to the next room.

I entered the next room getting a weird feeling in my stomach. I followed what my guts as telling me and looked under the bed to find a phone with the phone screen of the picture of Christina in the video the boys watch. I observed the phone flipping it around seeing a note attached to the back.

"Try Again. I'm not stupid to bring it around. Try all you want but I know the tracks I did and didn't leave."

I gave it to Tate, we soon left the house and entered her car sitting there texting the groupchat a pic of the phone back to back.

Corbyn's P.o.V.

"just over here Sir. Thank you for the ride." Ashley said paying and thanking the driver smiling at him. We got off staring at the house. It was just bought judging by the for sale sign on the internet was no longer there. I looked over at Ashley motioning for her to go first and that I'd walk behind her. We reached the front steps knocking on the door.

Someone soon opened the door. a woman in her early 20's. "Hello if you don't mind me asking who are you?" She asked curious but still staying kind. "We are your new neighbors and we wanted to come by and say hi, maybe welcome you around the neighborhood, I'm Ash- I mean my name is Amber and this is my brother." Ashley suddenly said pausing at my name looking over at me.

I looked down her when I suddenly realized what she was doing. "I'm Casey. It's nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand, giving me a weird look, seeing in my peripheral vision Ashley smirking at me. The girl invites us in still not knowing her name and leads us to the living room on the way there I got a text message from Ashley.

"I have an idea I'll go to the bathroom and search around the house but you have to distract her." I nod in her direction turning my attention back to the girl, finding out her name was Anais. "I'm really sorry to ask but where's your bathroom?" Ashley asked.

"Uhm its just around the corner its the door with the little ventilation thing in the bottom." Anais explained. Ashley thanked her getting up. a few minutes pass and she still wasn't back and making small talk with this girl was a little bit awkward.

"Where's your sister she's been gone for a while I'll go check on her." I panicked once she said those words. She got up and once she was in front of me I pulled her down on my lap. I cupped her face caressing it. "Did I say how beautiful you are I know we just met so I hope it doesn't come out creepy." I say smiling at her. She looked lost and confused suddenly relaxing back I could feel myself get uncomfortable so I shift my legs a little she must have took it the wrong way because she smirked at me.

I got shocked at her reaction and without preparation she kissed me. I was about to push her away when I got a text so she pulled back. It was from Ashley. "I found something and I'm in the bathroom you need to stall her for a bit so I can transfer the information in my phone and take a few pics."

I rolled my eyes at the text in annoyance when I looked back at Anais who looked uncomfortable. I signed in defeat and got up. "I'm going to check on Ashley- I mean Amber sorry I have another sister named Ashley at home." I said making up a lie about her name.

"Sure, yeah I'll come with you if you want." Anais said. I nodded and started walking towards the bathroom. I knocked on the door 3 times then spoke up, "Hey Ash- I mean Amber, it's Anais and I are you okay?" I asked hoping she was almost finish.

"Yeah just let me wash my hands I was having trouble looking through my bag for something I'll be out soon." She shouted. Seconds pass and I heard water running, to play along. "Let's go back to the couch?" I asked uncomfortably. She replied with a simple sure suddenly pulling me back to the couch trying to get on top of me like a while ago.

please be finished Ashley, please be finished Ashley, pleased be finished Ashley.

"okay I'm finish- what are you doing Corbyn what about Christina?" Ashley shouted looking at her me with nothing but shock. "you have a girlfriend?" Anais asked, standing up slapping me in the face. I just got up and walked out the door. Around 2 minutes pass and Ashley finally came outside.

She takes a second to look at me then laughs. "why are you laughing?" I asked starting to head outside the fences of the house. "When I told you to distract her, I didn't mean make out with her you could have watched TV, you couldve played a board game I don't know." She said still laughing.

"But you are telling Christina this once we find her because if she doesn't find out about this sooner she'll think you did it intentionally." Ashley threatened, pointing her fingers at me. I surrendered in silence, nodding in response.

I checked my phone to see Tate and Gabbie's proof while everyone left but Daniel and Sydnie replied. "Hey send the information you got from the house in the groupchat." I said while looking for the Uber app to book as a ride.

a few minutes pass and we see Daniel's text "A."

I see the Uber pull up and that's when I put in the location I'm going to Trousdale.

Daniel's P.o.V.

I parked my car just around the corner to the building Id go into in case I needed to run. I walked towards the building with caution and my phone ready to text. I got one of the possible places she could be in so I needed to stay quiet.

I entered inside the big house, hiding wherever I can until I reached the basement door. I could hear nothing when suddenly I feel a cold metal object against my head. I turned my phone texting the first letter I saw, booking it out the house hiding behind the bush.

As soon as I got to the bush I deleted all the text messages in the groupchat then called them but before I could press the phone I get hit in the head and knocked out of consciousness.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

They all gathered near the car of Daniel, Tate and Gabbie first shortly after was Sydnie following after them was Jade, Zach and Jonah finishing off with Corbyn and Ashley.

"What are we gonna do Daniel has clearly been caught?" Jack asked in a panic, hyperventilating. Gabbie hugs him from the side walking him out of the circle to calm him down. "We just need to think of something maybe a distraction." Jade says overly exaggerating her hand movements, something she does when she's close to having a panic attack.

"Just calm down do you remember the bb guns in the back of the car we can use it as a distraction there are 6 guns in total so Me, Tate, Jack, Sydnie, Gabbie, and Ashley we'll take the BB guns while Corbyn and Jonah untie, unstrap, or help Daniel and Christina out got it." Zach says explaining the plan.

They all nod in response walking towards the back of The Why Don't We car.

Hope you all are enjoyed the chapter. Reading it over Ashley's point of view got erased but she was hacking with a computer to transfer information into her own usb. I had it written somewhere but I lost it so I can't explain much into detail but thats what she did.