Chapter 7

We arrived safely at the office. I was informed that all the employees are at the conference room.

"Gaile-sama, don't be nervous." She patted my back to lessen my hyperventilating.

"Okay, okay! I can do this." I then opened the door and went on to the front.

Those people who were talking stop for a moment as I enter.

"Good morning everyone." I said through the mic. "I am Gaile White, the daughter of the former CEO Albert White." I paused for a moment to take a deep breath. Some were starting to gossip around.

"Some of you may know me and some of you may not. Some of you may think that a mere child as a CEO? A child who doesn't know how to handle a business. Well I don't need to tell anyone or everyone my 'flash back story' just so you could have any remorse feeling towards me. But all I need everyone to do, is trust me."

"And if we don't?" A man ask from the far back. Everyone seem to agree om the ask question.

"Then you may leave as you please. I'll give you your last earned salary." I said. There was a sudden silence around everyone.

"Nah, I don't think I can leave a little girl who is in a need of help." Another man spoke. He rather have a fatherly background.

"Yup. I would rather give it a go too." A woman spoke. "That's why we all chose to stay. We're somewhat, testing your courage when we've finally see. You don't look incompetent at all."

Everyone was in unison of agreement. I was thankful I shed a tear in front of everyone. Then everyone came running towards me to comfort. I smiled at them and they returned the favor.

"I have one more thing." They all seem to pay attention to me very much. "Please point to me as a boss or a leader inside of the company. And when we're off work, I can be your Kohai or imouto." I smiled happily.

"Yosha, imouto it is!!!" Everyone says as they lift me up.

I gave a thumbs up to Fumatsuki-san who was standing at the entrance. She nodded in response.

Everyone went back to their respectable sits.

"As we all know that kids, teens or even adults play games. I have an idea. I would like to create a game were everybody can enjoy playing it. That even the elderlies can enjoy, a special bonding with their families, their kids, their grandparents."

"So what is the title of the project?"

"Gakuen Babysitters."

I opened up my power point presentation and started showing the characters profile. It showed up that the players can even create their own character. There's a lot of strategy, puzzle. As you cleared every level you can change the characters clothing for the next chapter or day. This will show a special technique for the parents to teach the kids to share, to take care of their siblings. This will also show a way to properly respect the elders. This is somewhat an RPG also.

Everyone seems to be quite amaze by the idea. "I'll leave the last chapter to the strategy team. It'll be a mystery also to everyone. Thank you." A loud cheer was soon be heard.

The meeting was a success. They all agreed on my idea, of course I told them I'll be helping too. After all I've longingly dreamed about me creating my own idea.

It was lunch time, I left early to buy me that guitar. Me and Fumatsuki-san stop at a restaurant to eat first.

"You did a great job, Gaile-sama." Fumatsuki-san smiled as she praise me. "As expected of the White family's Prodigy."

"I'm not a Prodigy, Fumatsuki-san. I already told you that." I took a bite of the restaurants famous grilled cheese chicken.

"Your as humble as always."

"Pfft, stop it Fumatsuki-san and please eat."

"As you wish."

We continued to chat as we eat. From time to time I keep on glancing at the happy family who were enjoying their meals together.

"I know you miss them." Fumatsuki said. "I'm not telling you to move on already, but please stay strong. I'm always by your side."

"I know."

We paid the bill and left the place. We scope around inside the mall to buy gifts for my siblings as well. Satomi and Emiru likes to play with stuff toys especially the bear and cat ones. Hansuke and Akio likes to play with swords, like nobleman's and heroes.

We came to the last stop. A simple junior guitar is all I needed, I bought the blue one.

"Maah, that's all I think." I said and glance at Fumatsuki-san who seems to be a little agitated. I tried to not laugh. "Or maybe not, come on."

I took her hand and brought her back to the store Fashion for Ladies.

"Excuse me, miss." I called. "Yes?"

"Please show me your best choice of clothes for the person right here." She surprisingly showed me a surprises face.

'Fumatsuki-san, you don't have to fake the surprise face.' I smiled. She caught what I mean.

"I gladly will enjoy picking my choice of clothes." She smiled and went with the sales lady.

After an hour. She finalize her choice of clothes.

"Gaile-sama, I am done

"Gaile-sama, I am done." She informed.

"Gah. Y-Yeah, I think you are."

We paid for the clothes, its surprisingly a large amount of lost.

We arrived at the manor. The maids carried the bought items and Fumatsuki-san hurriedly went to her room with the clothes we bought.

As for the kids, they love the toys I picked up for them. I happily joined them to play. I, acting as the daughter for Satomi and Emiru, a princess for Akio and Hansuke. As for being good kids they are, this is the exact gift that they always should be receiving, a bonding with the family.

Everyone went to bed after their meal. They asked for a bed story and slept peacefully. And as for me, I checked through my closest to find me my electric guitar. It was looking good as well as ever. I thought I can use it for my final act. Although I'll be needing a drummer and a bass guitar player.

'Meh, I'll just look around for it in the future.'

But for now, I'll just practice me my first choice of song.

Heart Pattern - Touyama Nao