Part 2

Link was riding his horse Epona, making his way to Zora's Domain to help Mipha control her divine beast. Along the way he kept thinking about Mipha and how the process would go. He couldn't keep her out of his mind. He tried thinking about other things, yet it seemed he was worried.

Link knew that Mipha was strong from the inside, however, she never showed it from the outside. She might only do that to the other Zora's and not to himself. He did know her ever since the Hero was a little child. She saw Link grow up and started to treat him more like the hero he is now as time passed.

As time went on he kept asking himself ridiculous questions. "What should I say to her when I see her?", "I she still alright after all this time?", "Should I even go alone?", "Does she still like me?"

"..." At the thought of the last question he stopped thinking and his mind went completely empty.

Epona could feel that something was wrong with his friend.

While Link was in a state of absolute silence. A shadow figurine appeared to watch him from the shadows. He waited until it was the right time to approach the Hero.

It lurked for quite some time, but ultimately it decided to walk very slowly to the back of the Hylian who was still not doing anything.

That was until Link noticed something was trying silently to confront him.

Without hesitation he quickly turned around, only to be greeted with a normal looking man.

The man was dressed in your average Hylian clothes, he had average length brown hair and was slightly taller than Link.

Link observed the man carefully. Not knowing what to expect, but what he did know, is that he couldn't let his guard down.

"Could I perhaps help you with something?" Link said in a montone voice.

The man studied him and responded: "Yes you could help me..... by giving me YOUR HEAD!"

The man took a big leap backwards. Only to reveal he was a Yiga Clan member.

"Not again, yet another Yiga member. Can't they just disappear for good? And what do they have against me anyways. Well, better make this quick." Link thought to himself.

He took out his Master Sword, leaped of Epona and charged full speed to the Yiga member, only to be met by suprise.

The Yiga teleported fast and was on the other side of the field. Without hesitation the Yiga shot from his duplex bow.

Link sensed him and deflected the two arrows in the nick of time.

"That was a close one. It seems that you aren't your average member."

"Do not take me lightly boy, My name is Jizah and I was ordered by Master Kohga himself to eliminate you. You have pestered us for far too long and now yours truly shall end this."

"Give me a break..."

Jizah wasted little time and grabbed his Demon Carver. He teleported behind link and tried to hit him, but Link was expecting this and immediately swung his sword and they both clashed. It was a will of strength and endurance to see who could hang on the most. Both wouldn't dare to give up. They both broke up and ran towards each other.

"I don't have time for this, honestly..." Link sighed and decided he wanted to finish this as quick as possible.

Once he got face to face with Jizah he swung his sword as fast as he could. However, Jizah predicted this and teleported behind his back and used his demon carver to hit Link in his back.