''Unlimited Dreams'' {BTR one-shot}

Heyyy :3 So this is a little story I wrote last week out of boredom, it's actually my favorite fan-fiction so far! James and Me hehe...the shipping is called Jolfie by the way <3. Well the amazing cover is made by the furthermore amazing @BlowYourSpeakers, so show her loveeeee~<3

------------------------------------------------------------------

      I had never intended to be more than friends. It was more like a false hope to me, an event that I truly wanted to happen yet never had plans to really make it happen. Maybe because I never expected it to happen. Maybe I thought it would just be too awkward, to go from a crazed fan to a girlfriend. But James Maslow had a different idea in mind.

Meeting James was completely accidental and totally unexpected. I was in the airport, getting ready to board my flight when I saw him. Instantly my heart stopped. It was THE James Maslow, my favorite member from my favorite band, Big Time Rush. Right there. Breathing the same air as me. It wasn't long until he was standing right behind me, in line to go through security.

He didn't acknowledge me at all, just stood there, looking around, bored, Fox in one of his arms, while the other carried his suitcase. I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what to say. What should you tell you idol when he's right next to you? I took a deep breath and said the only thing I could say.

"H-Hi." I stuttered.

He looked at me and smiled.  "Hey."

"I, um, I really like your music and your show." I said awkwardly.

"Really? Thanks! Do you have any favorites?"

"Like my favorite song? Totally "Any Kind Of Guy"! That song, James, ugh I can't even-"Big Time Concert" is my favorite episode.", I said quickly, with loads of more confidence. 

James smiled wide. "And your favorite member?"

I looked up at James and blushed slightly. "W-well I don't want to make you-or-the other guys feel bad.."

James laughed slightly. "The other guys aren't even here, and don't worry, I won't get too offended."

I blushed harder, smiling. "Well I don't expect you to feel bad…"

"What do you mean by that?", James smiled.

I poked his shoulder playfully. "Well, okay, it's you…"

He blushed slightly and shrugged as he put his suitcase on the table so it can go through security. I did the same. "Is it? What do you like about me?", he glanced at me, smiling cutely. Is he trying to kill me?, I thought.

I tried to think. "I guess, I guess it's just…you. Everything about you…."

James stopped me from talking by putting his arm on my shoulder and laughing. "Stop..stop…you're so red", he laughed.

I smiled wide, only growing redder. I laughed slightly. "S-sorry.."

James shrugged. "Don't worry about it.." He took my suitcase back as it was released from security and handed it to me. I smiled and he grabbed his. "So, I guess we're on the same flight?"

I nodded. "Looks like it". My face was still hot, and I didn't expect it to cool down anytime soon.

"You want to sit by me?", he smiled and held up Fox. "You can hold Fox.", he offered. 

I laughed slightly. "I'd love to."  I ruffled Fox's fur slightly with my finger and smiled, looking up at James. "He's so soft."

James nodded. "He is!", he smiled and took my hand. "Now come on, let's go." I tried not to smile too big or blush too hard as I grabbed back.