ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏʀᴡɪᴄʜ

You carefully stepped off the musty bus, the doors slamming behind you, almost catching your bag

You carefully stepped off the musty bus, the doors slamming behind you, almost catching your bag. You turned around with an angry look, the driver glared at you and put the bus in gear. The gross vehicle pulled away with a dark cloud of exhaust.
You coughed and waved your hand in front of your face, clearing the air. This town was foreign to you, the people buzzed around, kind and happy. It was nice for a change, a new start.
You had carried your stuff to a close bench, dropping your stuff you sighed, rolling you aching shoulder. A sudden voice frightened you.

"Hello! Welcome!"

You looked to your right, your eyes wide with fear. There was man, he looked in his early or mid twenties, his hair was a even chocolate brown. His chestnut eyes sparkled oddly with delight.

"Hi..?"
You replied hesitantly

"I'm Kolbalt Summers, just call me Kol," he paused and fought with his pocket, after a moment he pulled a folded paper out, "this is quite important, I need you to fill this out before you settle in."

He handed you the paper and a pen, you unfolded it and grazed over it, the paper was a list of rules and descriptions. You raised your eyebrow, he kept smiling when you looked up. 

"Like I said this is very important, people like to know who's who."

You looked back down to the paper, his smile was unsettling.

"it's kinda a law here, no one enters without having to fill this out."

Shaking your head you started to fill out the questions.