Epilogue; where they are 5 years later

Camila and Liam had recently been engaged and had moved in together a few years back. Camila had been out shopping with Lili, Casey, Vanessa and Charles and when she arrived back at home there were red, pink and white rose petals scattered along the floor and the room was dim, the mere source of life came from the candles. Then, he asked her to marry him to which she replied with a yes.

Camila was still pursuing her career as an actress and proved to be exceedingly successful, earning two Oscars and various other awards for her performances, whilst Liam became a well-known YouTuber.

Lili and Cole are still dating and have an apartment together. Lili had popped out a baby two years ago as the two had forgotten to use protection when they had been...fooling around. The babies name ended up being named Joseph Dylan Sprouse. Yes, after Cole's dear twin.

Lili and Cole moved on to be very successful in their acting careers. Cole had starred in many movies and tv shows. Lili also did this, however, starred on some Broadway shows.

Like the other couples, Kj and Trinity share an apartment. Trinity moved away from her initial residence back at where she used to live, however, she travels back their every year with Kj. The pair is very happy.

Kj is still an actor and like Camila has earned a few Oscars and has been a part of many successful films. Trinty is now a makeup artist for television shows and a very well known one at that.

Despite the doubts she was pondering about constantly, Faith finally figured out the manner she like Hunter in and it turned out to be romantical. The two constantly travel and share one tiny apartment for when the two aren't anywhere else in the world which is rare.

In terms of their careers, both Faith and Hunter became Instagram models and are extremely commonly known.

Darcy had found a nice guy named Marcus and posterior to dating him for two and a half years, she conceived two children. One girl and one boy, the girl being the oldest and the boy being the youngest. The girls' name was Debby Avery Lopez. The boys' name was Logan Gabriel Lopez.

Darcy currently works for a record label.

And Max, well he's still stuck in his old cheating habits.

----------------------------

A.N- Thankyou sm for reading those story. It's been a blast even writing it and the fact that it actually has over three thousand views is a major thrill.

Shoutout to dicapriodawson_ for being so supportive on this story. Her stories are amazing and you should all go and check them out.

Love you guys.

-Lukeiathings.