Chapter?

Brynjolf pov
I don't know where I am going or how long I've been traveling but I know my one goal is to save Zyllah. I've never stopped, not once in hopes I can get there, horse after horse I've stolen to have finally gotten to my reach, wolf skull cave.

Carefully drawing out my blades as I approach, quiet as a fly on a brick wall not a sigh of life in the area I start to panic what if it's too late? My temper boiling over and I realize I'm at a full sprint into the cave, their goes my cover but for Zyllah I would risk it.

I don't encounter anything on the way in, but I do notice bones of wolves on the way up. I hear a female yell, and my brain goes blank.... Is that her screaming? I run as fast as my legs would take me but get stopped by men, burly, smelly old men,

"You're late bryn, poor poor Zyllah" the man says and I break free of his grasp making one quick swipe at the necks simultaneously, ripping them of in one clean swipe. Encountering more men the all fall to my blade as I approach the top, the yelling gets louder and more fierce as I assent upwards. I find heavy double doors and push them ope and the scene that comes is not what I expected.

Zyllah was in a big cage, bruised and battered like a young girls old rag doll, I've never seen her this weak. But that's not the only frightening scene I see, mercer Frey standing above her, looking like a demented beast. Mercer turns and I realize it's not him but him in a way, in wolf form.

Lady potema

"Oh Brynjolf, so glad you could make it, to see your lover dead to my hands" the demented voice speaks out, "you though you guys slayed me, in that crumbling cave, think again" the beast lunges at me before I pull my swords out, it's a bare brawl now.

The beast leaps on me, aiming for my neck but I push it away, my strength weakening with ever movement, I fight it back exerting all my force into that push but it soon dwindling till I feel the wolf grow weak.

Am I dead?

I open my eyes to see a bare Zyllah, sword straight through the wolves skull, missing mine.

"I-i still got it" she says weakly before collapsing on the cold stone, pushing the dead animal off me I rush to Zyllahs aid, holding her closely and never letting go. With few help I rush her to the neighboring city, haafingar.

I was finally forced to let her go so the church can examin her, all I know is that she is safe, safe and with me.

----------------------------------------------

Omg hey guys it's been awhile, how yall doin?
Anyways sorry for the long and awaited update and guess what yall get a crappy chapter because I suck.
Well anyways follow me on Instagram losers -lamedan__

I WILL be updating I just have a stressful life so don't you worry!

Check out my other book and and my new one to come out

Loves

~lamedan