part 30

Precap...Sanskar and swara lift scene ...Rajat and Swara conversation and Kavya and Sahil ..re entry..

Everyone was getting ready for their trip...they were going to Manali...

Sanskar was getting ready his bags were in the bed when his mom comes there..

Ap ....sanskr r u fine...will u be able to enjoy it trip when swara is there..

Sanskar...mom I am absolutely fine...and ready...and I really don't wanna talk about this...

He goes from there taking his bags..

Ap with tears..

Scene faded..

Everyone was is on the Jeep and comes there in his car laksh becomes angry when he was about to go to sanskar swara stops him..

Kavya...oo good Sanskar...

She hugs him
Swara feelals sad but she looks down

Sanskar ....so where r we going..

Swara..Manali...some months ago we have taken a farm house there we will live there only. ...

Everyone get settled in the jeap ..and laksh started the jeap...

( I am not showing the journey to manali..I will directly show farm house )

Scene faded

At night

Laksh parked the jeap in the parking lot

Everyone gets down...and moves towards the farm house...

They all went inside the house
.

Swara...so welcome to our family house...

U all are free to do anything ....and from tommorow the day are ours we will make it sooo adventures...it will be fun...

Ragini...ya u r right swara..from many years I have not done any adventures thing...it will be really fun..

Rajat...ya but from tommorow I..guess for today.  ....it's over here...so tired...want to grab a sleep soon ...very much exhausted seriously..

Kavya..ya I am with rajat ... very exhausted ...wanna sleep ..

Swara...ok so...u can take ur room and can go to sleep..

Sanskar ....swara...

Swara...yes

He sees to everyone ...they all goes from there because they come to know he want to talk with swara alone..

Swara..what...say fast...m really tired...

Sanskar...I want a single room swara...

Swara..what but u have come with everyone ...all the boys will be together..

Sanskar...I know but...as u know I don't have good tearms with anyone...yea it was with laksh ..but not now I guess...

Swara...ummm ok don't worry ...I will talk to Kaka...he will open a spare room for u...umm bye..

Sanskar...swara

Swara...yes..

Sanksar... good night

Swara.. good night

She turns back when again ..

Sansakr..swara

She turns to Sanskar..

Swara...yes...
Sanskar .. nothing

Swara goes from there ..

Someone was seeing all this...

Scene changes...
Everyone was seen sleeping when a shadow can be shown there

Camera blur
Zoom and new day (morning)

Swara .. everyone excited for the trip...

Sahil...yeaaa very much

Scene changes...

They all goes to do adventures activities ...

Bunjie jumping ....

Paragliding...
In paragliding swara and sanskar was partner with each other...

Swara was so afraid...so Sanskar holds her her ... firstly she was afraid but when he holds her hands he fear goes and they both were lost in each other...

After than they goes for skiing

Ragini was going to take the skiing when she falls and laksh hold her...they both gets lost in each other...sahil comes there and sees this...he boils in anger and goes from there
When they both were lost than...swasan kavraj comes there and start teasing them...

They both feels awkward ragini starts blushing and laksh goes from there

Ragini was about to go when swara held her hands...

Swara hugs her...

Swara ...I am very happy for you ragini...

Ragini smiles and hugs her

Scene changes..

Girls goes for shopping..they all were doing shopping and all the men was holding there bagages...

Scene faded...

They all were sitting in the dining area...

Swara...today's day was sooo beautiful na

Laksh...ya it was kinda fun yaar

Rajat.. literally..means...in college we have not done this kind of activities but all this was really very cute..

Sahil was sitting silently when swara speak to him..

Swara..what happen sahil r u not happy..

Sahil..no swara not that way ..it was really fun

Swara...so why r u sad ...Sahil tell na I can see something is bothering u...tell sahil..

Sahil... nothing swara m really fine..

Swara..u can't lie to us..u know that..rajat say..na

Rajat...yes sahil I am also seeing. U r not happy

Sahil ..not that way..plz..

Swara...sahil see

Sahil feels irritated
Sahil...plz swara ... Don't u understand I am fine ...why all of u are coming towards me...plz leave me alone for sometime..

He goes from there...

Precap.....laksh telling his feeling to swara about ragini...rajat proposing someone ...which shocked everyone...