We left through my window and hopped down the side of my house making sure not to mess up our outfits. We headed towards Riah's bright red Dodge Charger, making sure we'd be head-turners at this party.

riah's pov
9:09 pm

We pulled out of Cris's driveway and drove down the road to the stop sign. Cris connected her phone to the Bluetooth and played Icy Grl by Saweetie. Once the beat dropped me and Cris started singing the lyrics at the top of our lungs in unison.

"CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP, GET GUAP.
TEN WHITE TOES IN THEM TOY FLIP-FLOPS,
MANICURES AND PEDICURES I'M ALWAYS TIP-TOP,
WHEN THEY SAY I'M NOT HOT, ALL THESE LIES NEED TO STOP.
CAUSE' I'M ICY, WIFEY, HATERS WANNA' FIGHT ME.
NEVER BEEN THE ONE GET R.I.P UP ON THE WHITE-TEE
KEEP MY HANDS CLEAN GOT SOME HITTA'S MOVING SHIESTY,
ASK ME IF I'M ROLLING WITH SOME GUCCI, BITCH I MIGHT BE..."

We continued the lyrics all the way til' we arrived at Zachary's huge house. I could hear music blasting from down the block.

When we arrived we parked a little over a block away just because we didn't want our car to get trashed, because teenagers are stupid.

Cris and I hopped out of my car and started walking towards Zachary Olsen's house, we saw drunk teens everywhere, and there were already couples hanging outside in the front either talking, drinking, smoking, or making-out.

We made our way to the front door and opened it to a house full of teens, some were high, most were drunk, and very few were sober.

I made my way through the sweating bodies in the living room and made my way to the kitchen to find, by my surprise Lannie and Ethan. And guess what they're doing, sucking each other's faces off.

Cris headed out back to get away from all the drunk teens, which wouldn't really help since there's a pool out back, meaning there's probably more drunk teens out there than in here.

I grabbed a beer and made my way back to the dance floor where I saw Grayson Dolan ,and his girlfriend, Tia Powers dancing together, but not in a derogatory way, they were just genuinely dancing, enjoying themselves, everyone loved Tia she was really sweet, and she's gorgeous. We knew each other but we weren't that close. I opened my beer, took a gulp and made my way over to them.

"Hey guys," I said already feeling the alcohol hit me. "Oh, hey Riah! How's it going?" Tia said happily. "See," I thought to myself, "who could hate her she's so nice." "I'm doing great." I said aloud. "Hey Riah, nice to see you showing your face." Grayson replied" "Thanks!" I said, slowing getting ready to walk away. "I'll see you guys around." I said slowly, slightly slurring my words. "Alright, bye Riah!" Tia said continuing to dance with Grayson. "Yeah, I'll see you around." Grayson said shortly after. 

I made my way back through the kitchen to the backyard to see what looked like hundreds of high-schoolers. Freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, you name it they were there. I spotted Cris standing next an unfamiliar face making friendly conversation. I made my way over to them only to get cut off my Benny. "Hey beautiful." Benny smirked his hot smirk.

I pretended not to hear him over the extremely loud music but I did, I just chose to ignore him. I put my hand next to my ear somewhat cupping it to show that I couldn't hear him, even though I could. "I said, HEY BEAUTIFUL!" He yelled. I chuckled, "Oh, I heard you the first time." I laughed.

"Oh," He said quite flabbergasted. "Benny, can I catch up with you later? I'm kinda trying to get to Cris." I said a bit annoyed. "Yeah sure!" He quickly replied.

I finally made my way over to Cris and introduced myself to who she was talking to.

"Hi!" I said enthusiastically. "Hello." She said politely. "This is Riah," Cris interjected. "She's my best friend." "I nodded my head lightly, "That's me."

"I'm Jasmine, Jasmine Williams. I just transferred here from California." She said.

"You transferred from CALI!?!" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah, pretty cool right?" She said chuckling slightly. "Hell yeah it is!"

Our conversation was cut short when suddenly Ethan busted through the back door, Lannie running after him,

half naked.

And not soon after Benny tagged along,

also half naked-

Put 2 and 2 together and long story short Lannie's been cheating on Ethan for a little over a month. With benny coleman.

poor benny, he probably caught something.

-

That's the end of chapter 3. Hope you guys enjoyed! Please vote for all my chapters I put a lot of hard work into them. tell me what you guys think

ly my ugly rAts