Chihiro Fujisaki x Reader

In the beginning, you don't know Chihiro is a trap.

-----

     The cute, little Ultimate Programmer, your super best friend. Chihiro Fujisaki, the adorable little girl you valued as a friend. She taught you the basics of coding, and, as the Ultimate Botanist, taught her about flowers.

     "Chi-chan!" You called to the girl who was looking the other way.

     She turned around. "What is it (nickname)-chan?" 

     "Do you wanna come to my house after school?" You asked the adorable little girl as you hugged her.

     She blushed. "S-Sure!"

     You waved goodbye with a cheerful wave, and she returned it, only a bit more shy. School went by in a flash, and soon enough, school was out. You cheerfully sang a tune as you saw her looking around by the gate. You walked up to her and gave a big smile.

     "Hey, Chi-chan! Let's go!" You exclaimed and grabbed her by the hand, dragging her to your house.

     "Y-Yeah! Let's go!" She said with determination, though she couldn't get loose of your grip.

     When you two got to your house, you let go of Chihiro's grip and let her walk in. You both took off your shoes and headed up into your room, where you sat down on your bed and pat the spot next to you. Chihiro sat down next to you, but gave a serious look.

     "(Nickname)-chan..." Chihiro started.

     "What is it, Chi-chan?" You asked.

     "I... trust you enough not to tell anyone because you're my super best friend. The truth is... I'm actually a guy." She, no, he said.

     "Wow... you pulled off this act super well! You should be the Ultimate Actor! I promise, I won't tell a soul. Since you're my super best friend, I'll accept you even if you are a boy."

     "T-Thank you so much, (nickname)-chan! I'll become stronger for you!" Chihiro said.

     "I'll cheer you on because, from the bottom of my heart, I really like you!" You confessed. "I just didn't want to tell you because I thought I would be Yuri."

     "I really like you too! I... just couldn't tell you until I revealed my secret..." Chihiro said before kissing you on your cheek.

     His lips were soft and warm, and you turned a dark shade of red. "Thank you so much, Chi-chan. I love you."