New day new school

Ava POV

Mom: Ava you need to hurry up you don't want to be late on you're first day!!!!

Ava: Okay mom, i'm coming!!!

Mom: Finally.

Ava: Shut up!!

Mom: Haha!!

AT SCHOOL

Matt's POV

I was sitting with my friends and saw a tall girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was so beautiful. But i remembered that mom said to stay away from because shes the reason my dad died. I was about to cry until one of my friends said something .

Carl: Man shes hot. lets see who can bang her first. You in Matt?

Matt: Hmm do what.

Carl: Lets see who can bang that chick first.

Matt: You're on.

Carlos came to the table a couple seconds later after we made the bet. (Carl's twin)

Carlos: Whatsup guys what you talking about?

Carl: That chick. We placed a bet on her.

Carlos: You placed a bet on a poor girl!!!! Dude thats low.

Carl: Whatever man.

i looked over and looked at the girl she was so beautiful it was messing with my mind. I saw carlos get up and go sit with her she looked a bit scared i wonder why.

Ava's POV

I saw a tall figure come and sit by me he was really cute.

Carlos: Hi my names Carlos. Whats you'res?

Ava: Umm Ava.

Carlos:Cute name. Just like you.

I started to blush, I couldn't believe that he thinks i'm cute. We started to talk and get to know each other. I couldn't tell him that i was adopted because he might make fun of me. He saw the worry in my eyes and asked whats wrong?

Carlos: Whats wrong?

Ava: It's embarrassing.

Carlos: Its fine you can trust me.

Ava: Okay i'll tell you.

What happens next? Does she tell him or not?