Mr.Popular and Queen Punk chapter one

Nikkie's pov: School. What's the point? It's not about grades for most people, lots of distractions, covered in sluts and bullies. People like me are often targets for said bullies. By often,I mean all the time. Sounds fun, doesn't it? That's was I bumped into him. Mr. Popular. Daniel Smith. "Sorrah." I say, hoping he wouldn't hit me to hard. "It's cool." He said picking up his books as I pick up mine. It's cool? Is this a joke? "You ok?" He asks. "Yes. Of course. Why wouldn't ah be?" "Becouse you have a huge bruise on your face." Your girlfriend's fault I think. "Daniel, get away from that that thing!" A voice says in disgust. Leah Rachels. My ex best friend, queen bee of Meadow Brook High, and Daniels boyfriend. She is a slut and bully. "That's no way to talk to someone." Daniel says. Thus has got to be a joke. Only my friends stick up for me. I grab my last book and walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school. Nikkie's pov. On way home: "Hey wait up!" A voice says shattering the silence. Dahm. Please don't be..."You forgot to grab this." Daniel says handing me my portrait of my friend, Jenna, that she wanted me to do. "It's really good. That's Jenna Andrews, right?"he asks. I nod. "Looks just like her. Mind if I walk you home? This part of town is really dangerous." "Actually, ah do mind. My sister is sick an' ah don' think that she would appreciate someone lahke ya near our house." I say, forgetting to dim down my southern accent. "Sister?" "Yeah. My twin, Nellie." "Oh. She is in my history class. She seems nice." I turn the corner, hoping he will leave, while thinking that it's weird that he doesn't maintain our obvious differences. Like my red and blond hair, that was inspired by Rouge in X men evolution, gray eyes, and pale complexion compared to my sister's snow blond hair, icey blue eyes, and medium complexion. I stop I front of my house and glare at him. "You really don't want me to walk you home?" "You did. Thanks for the company, but please don't do this tomorrow. It seems like you want to keep your girlfriend and popular status." I then walk to the door of my two story house. Run down house at that. "Goodbye" he calls. I just walk, not wanting to encourage him. "Nellie, Andrea! Ah'm home! I call to my sisters, knowing my dad is at the locale bar, moms at work, and two of my brothers are at school, a third is at soccer practice, and the last is at his girlfriend's house. I'm glade this is my day off at my job at the local music store. I love the job, but have a lot of home work. I go check on my sister, who isn't really sick , or Nellie. My dad had hit Andrea really hard in drunk stupor last night, and I had suggested her and Nellie skip school. Andrea to heal and Nellie to watch after her. She seemed ok, so I went to my attic room.