DLU pt. 2

Nobody said anything, not a peep. The only thing you could hear was the sound of the nurses and doctors walking around.

We all sat straight ahead, by the looks I could tell we were all thinking the same thing. 'Who did this ? and why ?"

Every thing happened so quick, one miniute she was standing the next she is layed out on the floor. The second the she fell all our memories flooded my head.

All the good times and our agruements. The times we shared, laughs, our long talks. Our talks about getting out the game and having kids together.

It just really fucks me up. I looked down at my clothes covered in her blood. Please don't leave me Tiffany.

( KeKe )

I couldn't speak, I cant speak. Everything just happened so fast, I tried to get her out the way but I was too late.

Tears streamed down my face uncontrollablly as I held Bbaby. I've seen Tiff get shot before but it was never like this, it was small... this is big.

Tiff could die tonight. Both bulltets hit her in the wrong places, chest & stomach. We've already been here for 5 hours.

I don't know what I would do without Tiffany. She's my bestfriend, sister and my everything. If she dies, I have to too ! I can't and I will not be without her.

My main question is "Who ? Who shot her ?"

A lady around her 50's walked over to us with a clipboard.

"Family of Tiffany Marie ?" she said looking around.

In a instant second we all jumped up towards her. "That's U-s. Is she ok-ay ?" I said as my voice cracked.

"Wel-" She tried to say but Bbaby started breaking down.

"Noooo ! DON'T SAY THAT ! WELLS ARE ALWAY-S BAD !" She yelled pushing the lady.

Me & Jacob P. grabbed her holding her tight.

"Just tell me if she's okay" Jacob said trying not to crack anymore.

"Well, she just got out of surgery. We lost her for a minute but then she came back-"

"Yes ! Thank you soo much" Jacob said hugging her.

"Wait but there's more" Jacob slowly pulled away. "The bullet hit her close to heart and the other hit her in her near pelivc on her right side. We ran some test and only one of her tumors burst. She now has a possible chance of having kids"

"What do you mean now ?" Jacob asked.

"It-" I cut her off.

"It doesn't matter right now, can we see her ?"

"Sure, follow me" she turned her heels walking down the hall, we all followed.

( Tiffany Heaven )

"Mommy ! Mommy" A little voice said down the misty hall.

"Who is that ?" I said slowly walking down.

A house hallway appeared. A door at the end of the hallway opened slowly and giggles filled the hallway.

"Mommy ! come look" the little voice said again.

I slowly walked to the door and walked in. I covered my mouth at the sight.

The room was batman styled with little toys everywhere but I didn't see anyone.