page 2 chapter 5 'Reading as Edward'

' I've never seen such a beautiful girl.' As he gazes at his girlfriend he notices how long her hair is. Her hair is brown with blond highlights. Her eyes blue as a smirf, her legs are so long and sexy. "God I love her" oh I'm such an idiot I really just said that out loud.  She turns and looks at him and says "what did you say?" He begins to start thinking of an excuse inside of his head before she said anything, so he was prepared when she asked his excuse was, oh "I was thinking about my mom."

   'Phew that was close I got to learn how to keep my that's retained'.  He sat there staring at her memberized by the way she looks. He didn't realize he wasted the day just staring at her.  The bell rang for them to leave it woke him out of his daze. " So what do you think about me walking you home? " She replys with " I do not need an escort, if that's what your asking about. " 'Hmmm how can I convince her. I just want to make sure she gets there safely.'

  ____________later that day___________

    "What the hell Edward you know you can't be late you have to work in five minutes! " He replied with "mom I can't do everything for the family my fucking self. Get the hell off your ass and DO SOMETHING! " As he went to get dress he realized his little sister was under the table.  She was holding her brown teddy bear it was missing an eye; the fur was stuck together.