The Meeting!♥

Davids P.O.V

Hi my name is David and you might have seen me running around with the beautiful Beyonce . Well I am on my way to go meet with Jason who works for Shawn also known as the famous rapper Jay-Z . Jason and I have a HUGE problem on our hands dealing with these too superstars . THEY ARE IN LOVE .. I know most people would think that's a beautiful thing but not in the work business . I am going to tell you why ... They HATE being separated for long periods of time and when your on tour you can always stop to hang with you husband or wife so its hard . Its not as if they listen to us when we tell them something NO they now what they want and if they don't get it lets just say bad things might happen . So that's why me and Jason have to talk because he has a brilliant plan to make our "problem" go away.I arrived at the deli that Jason was suppose to meet me at and I seen him sitting down with coffee in his hand .

Jason:Your late .

David: Yea yea i know . Did you order my tea?

Jason: Yea she is coming with it now .

This beautiful girl came over to me and gave me my tea and then left .

David: So what is great plan you said you had?

Jason: A tour ..

David: They are about to get off tour that not really helping .

Jason: Let me explain this to you . Beyonce has some of the best tours and sells right ?

David: Yes ..

Jason: Well so does Jay what if they did a tour together ?

David: You know they will never do that . We tried this before .

Jason: That was before Blue but now they might do it .

David: Why now ?

Jason: Because there always complaining about missing Blue and not having quality family time . See if they go on tour they can spend all morning and afternoon together and at night preform . ITS PERFECT.

David: I don't know about this.

Jason: Come on its worth the try .

David: When do you want to tell them this ?

Jason: Today don't we have a meeting in a couple minutes at the studio ?

David: Yeah lets go before were late .

We payed the lady for everything and we drove to the studio . We arrived at the studio right on time because bey and jay had just arrived . I swear man those too can not stay off each other its like there on the run with each other and then that gave me an idea of what should happen and welcome to on the run tour

Beyonce P.O.V

Jay and I were in the back and we were kissing and he felt all on my ass because of course that's my husband and we haven't seem each other and about 2-4 months because of our tours that we've both had jay wants another child so bad but I'm just not ready for that yet. I feel like we barly have enough time together as husband and wife and as a family with Blue . Everytime I leave her for work I feel so bad imagine another child . I do want to have another kid in the future but right now is just not the time . We have a meeting and I'm pissed because I could be really be making love to my husband and playing with my child before they put another tour I'm my life. So finally we entered the conference room for our meeting and than I had something to say so everyone hushed up and let me talk because when it comes to my job everyone is nice because I am the boss and if anyone of them said anything I know Jay would whoop there ass .

Beyonce: First is first I really I really think that I should not have anymore tours for a while I have a child who only 8 months and i have to be there as her mom and not just be gone and ship her to my moms every time you guys plan something it's not fair to her or my husband or my mom and my sister. we need a break and sorry but no more tours than jay whispers in my ear

Jay:baby but if we not having a tour lets work on number 2

I chuckled and hit his leg under the table and looked at David and Jason who looked worried and scared . I didnt really know why I thought they might be happy to get a day off .

Beyonce: Are you guys okay ? It looks like you seen a ghost .

David : No its just that we came up with an idea that might solve your problems.

Beyonce: And what exacly is that ?

David: Its Jasons idea so i think he can explain it better .

Jay: Alright Jason come on .. You cant be no bitch working for me .

Jason: Never a bitch . but I was thinking that you guys can have a Carters tour .

Beyonce: HELL NO ! What are you thinking ?

Jay: Bae calm down let him explain . I didnt hire a fool he might have somthing up his sleeve.

Beyonce: okay but it already sounds terrible .

Jason: Okayu picture this .. Beyonce Jay-Z taking over the charts .. Money, Family time , and live your dreams .

Beyonce: Um okay keep going..

Jason: From when you wake up to about 6 you can be with your daughter .. yep the whole morning and after noon . You come around 6 for souncheck prefore at 8 and leave by 11. Its perfect you can travel the world and show Little Blue the world while making money and doing what you love to do .

Beyonce: Nope nope nope .. I always said that Jay and I keep out orivate lives private and our buisness buisness . SO whats how it is .

Jay: Come on Bey lets think about it .

Beyonce: NO !

Jay: Okay you guys thank I will talk to her . See you again in another week or so for our other meeting .

Jason&David: Have a nice day ..

After that meeting Jay and I decited to go out for lunch to dicuss this further .I had it made up in my head already I refuse to do this at all !

Words of The Author:

Hey guys this is a collaboration story and this is just a start nothing interesting yet but trust me it will be very good ! I promise this will be updated every 3 days due to us having 2 other stories we update ! Well comment below with feedback !

-behive4life. -sheronderrek