Chapter 2: Fun right?

" No matter how much or long they think  you're wrong just know we're stronger because we can stand the simplest pain."

The morning sun peeked through the blinds of the room in which Dasau was staying in hitting her square in the face causing her to wake up from her wonderful slumber.

The she wolf sat up rubbing the sleep away from her eyes as she started to get up smelling something like pancakes slowly walking downstairs after yawning and stretching.

When she arrived in the kitchen there stood good ole jolly Taj shirtless as he cooked breakfast.

Taj looked up seeing her before turning his attention back to the pan" Good morning D how do you like your eggs?" As he flipped a pancake.

" Scrambled please......." Dasau said before she yawned plopping down on the couch then turning the TV on.

" Aight." Taj chuckled softly watching her and through his eyes she was a goddess of beauty.

He adored everything about her she was perfect to him in every way he didn't even care what other mammals thought he was truly in love with her.

Soon Taj was done cooking fixing Dasau's plate then brought it over to the coffee table setting it down going back to the kitchen to make her a cup of coffee.

" Thanks kitten." Dasau said as she sat up still watching TV as Taj set her coffee cup down.

" Welcome D." Taj replied as he sat down beside her with his food and drink as he scooted closer to her.

Dasau started to eat liking how the food tasted " Mmmmm " she went as she bit into her pancakes.

Taj chuckled finding her sudden noise as a compliment as he ate his food while watching TV.

The day was just getting started with these two as they ate watching the news Taj was being a bit clingy to Dasau but she didn't say anything.

Dasau then reached her fork out to taking a bite out of Taj's pancakes as she smirked.

Taj gasped when she did and got revenge taking a bite out of her pancakes then her eggs.

This continued until there was nothing left on either ones plate and they were giggling.

Taj then pulled Dasau into his arms making her look into his eyes with his paw under her chin then pecked her lips.

He was a blushing mess as Dasau pulled away wiping her mouth furious with him but didn't say anything.

Taj's ears folded back as he sat there leaning back in the couch as he sighed happily then his two ears perked up when he heard a scream from outside.

" Crap....." He said as he saw his girlfriend walk in the door she wasn't necessarily his girlfriend since he didn't have feelings for her but the two were a couple for the paparazzi but evidently she caught feelings for him.

There stood a angry cheetah who had her fists clenched she didn't seem to happy especially since she saw him kiss Dasau

Taj stood up then walked over then the female cheetah slapped him and started to cry making Taj roll his eyes as he hugged her

" Kelly.....I'm...sorry....I...I...just don't like you that way......" He said as he rubbed her back trying to comfort her the best he could he treated her more like a sister then a girlfriend but she didn't like that at all

Dasau just sat there reading a magazine not giving a care about the situation her tail in her lap.

She had her ears straight up in interest in the conversation as if it were to be a king or queen speaking of a prophet