Leo & Aquarius

I think I'll start off with my personal favorite Zodiac couple.
Leo and Aquarius clearly don't get the recognition they deserve as a couple.
I personally feel like they might be the most intriguing intelligent and the most powerful pairing of the entire Zodiac.
Let's get right into it.

Now you might wonder how these 2 would ever get along with each other being the polar opposites? That's true.
Aquarius is considered to be the coldest sign of the entire Zodiac.
While Leo is considered to be the warmest sign of the Zodiac.
They are so different yet so attracted to one another.

Leo-
Strength: Creative, Passionate, Generous,
Warm-Hearted, Cheerful. Humorous.
Weaknesses: Arrogant, Stubborn, Self-centered, Lazy, Inflexible.
Leo Likes; Theater, Taking Holidays, Being Admired, Presents, Spending time with their family and friends.
Leo Dislikes: Being Ignored, Facing Difficult Realities,
Element: Fire
Quality: Fixed
Ruler: Sun
Date range: July 23-August 22

Aquarius-
Strength: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian
Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof
Aquarius Likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener
Aquarius Dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them.
Element: Air
Quality: Fixed
Ruler: Uranus -Saturn.
Date range: January 20-February 18

Aquarius and Leo are no less then a match made in heaven but only if they both truly learn to understand each other.

Fire needs Air to burn properly but one wrong burst of cold wind can also put the fire out.
Together Leo and Aquarius give you hot Air.
Leo's are needy for the attention of their loved ones but it can be a bit difficult for Aquarius to provide that amount of love and attention.
Just like Leo Aquarius is also compatible with other signs like Gemini and Sagittarius but they both don't really require Aquarius to open up emotionally.
Leo may be the only one who can actually bring out Aquarius's emotional side which they keep neglecting for their entire life.
Aquarius just has cold air around them and Leo is a walking ball of fire.
If Leo can somehow makes it's way through the cold wind around Aquarius without going out they can touch the Aquarius's cold heart with their warmth like no one else can.
Not only that but Aquarius can help Leo make some much needed changes in their lives.
Leo's are warm hearted individuals but they are often taken advantage of. Because they only choose to see the good in people.
They may feel like they're doing the right thing but in reality they are simply making themselves as easy target.
Which is where Aquarius protects them.
Aquarius can open the eyes of the blindest people.
Aquarius is protective of their loved ones.
Deep down inside they are paranoid and often spend their time secretly wondering to themselves whether or not everyone around them like and accept them for who they are.
Wherever they go they feel like an outcast.
Because of their paranoid nature they look at things rationally and choose to first see the worst in people.
Aquarius avoid getting attached to anyone and can actually manipulate their own mind into disliking someone and changing their opinion about him or her.
Aquarius's think this is their way of keeping themselves safe but in reality this is why they always feel alone. Because of their lack of emotional involvement. It's almost like Aquarius traded their heart for more brains. Lol.

But if there's anyone who can actually get rid of Aquarius's lack of emotional involvement, it's Leo.
There's just no other way to say it.
Leo is the only one who can actually gain an Aquarius's trust and truly cause them to open up.

Together they learn a lot from each other.
Aquarius teaches Leo how to protect themselves from people who may take advantage of them.
And how to be a bit rational.

While Leo teaches an Aquarius that it's okay to be emotional and that it's okay to open up.
If Leo understands Aquarius's need for personal space and some alone time and if Aquarius can open up to Leo and display their true love and affection, There is NOTHING that can stop these 2.
Leo adores Aquarius and Aquarius feels the most comfortable around Leo.
Like i said together they give you hot Air :D

I dunno I just love this ship. I'm a bit sleepy so I'm sure I didn't get to put in all of the reasons why these 2 are perfect for each other but I hope you get the point. I just love them together. Trust me they ARE a match made in heaven.
^-^
BTW I'll be adding a lot of facts about all the other Zodiacs as well.
If you want more detailed description for other zodiac ships/pairings leave them in the comments below cx
Leave a like if you've enjoyed :3
Auf Wiedersehen! 🖤