Chapter 2

Waxer's POV

I stared at my helmet, would I ever see Boil again? Numa? Any of my friends? Escaping Umbara had been hard enough. Healing myself and removing my chip had been harder. I had a new identiy, a new look, a new name, a fake background. Joining the rebels had been smart, but letting myself get captured by the empire was impossibly stupid. I'd hoped to see Boil, but there was no sign of him, Numa was probably with the rebels. I had to get out of here, I had to escape.

Numa's POV

Waxer could be alive! I was shocked. Nerra....

Rex's POV

"Hey Rex, what are you doing?" Ahsoka smiled at me placing her arm on my shoulder. "Get some rest Rexie, you'll need it for the mission tommorrow. "I should be telling you the same thing "soka." I grinned back. "I do outrank you after all." I joked "NOPE! You say experience outranks everything, so I definitely outrank you." SHe poked me on the shoulder smiling. "I guess you do Commander, I guess you do......."

Waxer's POV

"hey, Walt, How ya doing?" 

"Fine Adrian, just hope that the rebels rescue us soon" I winced as my injured arm rubbed against our cell

"Eh, I have no doubt in them." 

"I wish I could say the same...."

I'm really sorry this was so short, but it was more of a build up for the mission. I wasn't that inspired....... But thanks for reading!!!!