Chapter 6: ONE WEEK LATER

En başından başla

"Niall, you decided to come after all." I looked into his face and there was the smug smile. I rolled my eyes, my mood changing for the worse. "Don't blame me. I couldn't find a parking spot." Harry was wearing a khaki green beanie which was hiding most of his curls. Nevertheless, a few were peaking out of it on each side. I couldn't help, but admit that it looked cute in a way. In a non-judging way. His smile got wider, showing his perfect teeth. "Don't be smug," I said bluntly. "Where is Zayn, anyway? Is he already inside?" I asked, looking around a little.

The curly-haired man shrugged. "No idea. Maybe he's still looking for a parking," he mocked me. I grimaced at him, narrowing my eyes. "I'll call him." Taking out my phone, I saw that Dan had replied, but I decided that I would text him later. I called Zayn's number, waiting until he took it. Harry put his hands into the pockets of his jacket, watching me. Intuitively, I turned away from him. I didn't want him watching me.

Finally, Zayn picked up.

"Niall?" "Zayn," I replied sternly, "Where are you?" I could hear Zayn audibly hiss in air. "I can't come-" "What?!" I exclaimed a little too loud. I lowered my voice, going through my hair and I could feel Harry's eyes on my back.

"What do you mean you can't come? We're already here!" Zayn sighed on the other end of the phone. "I'm sorry, I forgot Louis has today off, he's currently under the shower. If I go now, he'll suspect something."

I felt desperate. "So what now?" I groaned, asking. There was a short pause and I already saw it coming. "Maybe the two of you can just go and find me a suit?" he started, "I mean, just pick out a few and ask if they can put them aside so that I can go and take a look at them this weekend." "But-" "Please, Niall, I promised Louis I would find a suit soon." Zayn had his pleading voice and I peeped behind me at Harry.

I sighed. "Fine." Louis was lucky I was his best friend and Zayn was his fiancé. "You're the best Niall!" "I know. Thank me later," I gave back, "Talk to you later."

Zayn said his goodbye and I hung up. Harry raised an eyebrow at me when I turned my body to him. Great.

"Zayn's not coming. Louis' home and he can't get out without him becoming suspicious," I quickly explained, making my way towards the shop. "And?" he asked. As if he didn't already now what was coming. I rolled my eyes at him once again. "We're going alone."

The older man smiled, his dimples popping up and I had nearly forgot about them. "That's a pity," he finally said, "I would've loved to see Zayn shirtless in the changing booth."

I couldn't believe this stuck-up had just said this. I shot him a glare. "What is wrong with you?" Harry fixed his beanie, a grin still playing on his lips as he walked inside, holding the door open for me. Didn't give him any brownie points, whatsoever.

Maybe it was better that Zayn wasn't there. I remembered the way Harry had acted around him the last time. He had been way too flirty to be comfortable. I wasn't entirely sure wether or not to be worried about it. Sighing one last time, I followed Harry inside.

* * * *

I made sure the whole time I was looking at the suits, I was on the completely opposite side of Harry. I didn't feel like having a chat with this man. Taking a few steps over to a dark blue suit, I took out my phone from my pocket, at last checking Dan's message.

"I'm good! Was just thinking of you :)" his message said. I blushed just a little. He was cute, after all. I wanted to reply back when I was interrupted.

"Loverboy, huh?" I scowled at Harry's voice which would probably not be the last time this day. "Shut up, Harry." He cackled under his breath and I swiftly put away my phone. It was none of his business. The older man's glance wandered to the suit I was standing in front of. He frowned. "Do you like this?" he questioned, disbelief in his words. I glowered at him, looking up in the process. I realised that he was quite a lot taller than me. "It's fine," I gave back. The tall man scoffed. "Not for a wedding, though."