Chapter 10

Dashilie's Pov.
         I hated this. I hated every second of it. How could Duni hurt our own?! Despite what you may think, I don't hate Don. I strongly don't like him, but I don't hate you. In the beginning, maybe I did. But when I saw how broken the little Jester was...
         It was his fault. It was his fault that he's in the crusher. Again. It's his fault he didn't kill the double gangers. That he let them go. And yet, here I was. Staring into the long ditch of torture. I don't care what I could tell, he was sleep. Or trying to.
         Don's long hair played flat against his head. His clothes were torn in each limb was in a strange angle. To say the least? And he looked broken. The poor man was laying in his own blood! My arms trembled. So badly did I want to help him.
         But if I did... That would be me in there. A grown escaped Don's lips as his fingers switched. It pains me that's such a little movement was causing him pain. "N-no." I froze. Did he.."Leave me *cough* a-alone!"  I stared down in pity. Nightmare. Great.
        I walked over to the lever of the crusher. I didn't want to. But it had to be done.
Dres Pov.
        I hated this. Just sitting in a comfy warm home well one of us is out in the cold probably dying. And don't get me wrong. I don't like Don. Over the past few days... I guess I was feeling guilty for all I did.
         I stared at my roof as Jackman surrounded me. Holding me in its tight suffocating Embrace. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get the little gesture out of my head. The poor guy was suffering for something that was so stupid!
        Well... Maybe it was the only reason we we're alive. But still! We messed up so many times! And yes this is never happen to one of us. I could still here Duni's cold, harsh words before he pushed Don in. To say the Pug was mad, was an understatement.
         Finally, after an hour of being the night sleep, I decided to get up. So if it was 3 in the morning? I tried to keep quiet as I made it my way towards the door. If I got caught sneaking out... Well it didn't matter.
            I debated on where to go. Dashilie was sure to be asleep by now. But even then, how would I be able to see him? My thoughts were interrupted by Lil Mo. A sound of someone getting hurt filled my senses. Don. I raced to the crusher, not caring who was there.
           When I arrived, I looked for the attacker with a wild look. Dashilie sat in a chair sleeping soundly. Mormones erupted from the hole. I leaned over to see Don. His hair was a dark orange and covering his face. The smell of blood filled my senses..
           No one was in the Whole Foods in pain on the gesture. He seems perfectly fine. Despite the constant sounds of injury. And then it hit me. What was the one torture that couldn't be seen? The little assassin was starving. No wonder he was in pain! Because his Hearts was so low and its hunger was down, he wasn't regenerating.
             I raced to one of the empty villager houses. There had to be something here! I'm starving to death! I couldn't just stand by! As my thoughts wandered, my pale fingers came in contact with a wooden Bowl. Inside was a red liquid only if you knew about.
          I wasted no time grabbing the substance and bringing back to the hole. John's cries broke my black heart. I threw in the nasty full and backed away. The gas was heard and eating. Then silence. I began to leave. I swear I had a small "thank you" as I made my way twords the mansion.
           As I headed back I heard a noise from the other side of the village. But at the moment I didn't care. Let It Be uni and his gang! At the moment all I cared was making sure that Don that did not die on me! This wasn't fair! Even then what could I do? In the D-gang, we only look out for ourselves. So why was I feeling this? The need to protect? I don't know.
            At the end, I ended up back in my bed. But again not sleeping. How could I? When a constant pain was running through my chest. Why did I care so much? Why was I feeling? How can I stop it? I don't like this. In fact I hate this. So when will it end? When the little Jesters dead? Then so be it.