the time I met Monsta X

A/N This is basically a dream I had like the next few oneshots, so there isn't a particular theme for this

It is June 8th, a surprisingly warm day for England, especially in the North. It is the day that me and GucciTaes95 are going to the Ed Sheeran concert.

Monsta X are due to play in London in a few weeks time. Their second concert in England, since the first was a flop due to bad arrangement.

But as we enter the gates to the Ed Sheeran Concert the thing we least expect to see is Monsta X - especially since this is a week early and 300 miles away from London, where they will be performing.

But there they were; Minhyuk and Wonho dancing like the crazy fools they are, Shownu was watching over them like the protective father he is and Changkyun was talking intently with Jooheon. Both Kihyun and Hyungwon stood there silently, shoulder to shoulder like toy soldiers. The thing I least expected was them to turn their heads to look at me and my friend.But they did. And they made eye contact. Kihyun held a strong contact, beautiful eyes shining, but for what reason I didn't know.

I turned away from his gaze, face feeling hot and flushed. Why was he so attractive? His lips were curved upwards in a blinding smile, and the curve if his nose was perfect. His eyes didn't even need to be mentioned. So why was he coming over to me?There was an answer to that, of course, but I wasn't aware that they would all begin to make their way over to us. 

Shownu spoke up, playing leader. "Hi girls I'm assuming you guys are fans." He pointed to my hoodie, at which point I realised I was wearing my 'The Connect: Deja Vu' hoodie, which also unfortunately had Kihyun's name plastered across the back. Song, being the good friend she is (I rubba dub lub you) spoke as I stood. flustered and speechless. "I'm Song and she is Madi. Yeah we have been Monbebes for years, but we couldn't get tickets for the show in London. Madi especially loves you guys. That's why she cant speak properly right now." She spoke, ensuring lifelong embarrassment for me simultaneously. They nodded their heads in understanding, before Hyungwon quickly spoke up. "Wait Song? I'm pretty sure I know your sister." 

"Oh  yeah she mentioned we used to hang out when we were younger  How are your mum and dad doing now? I haven't seen them in so long!" Song communicated with Hyungwon like a normal person and hugged him as I still stood in shock and awe of my idols stood in front of me.

"So Madi, you're a big fan you say?" Jooheon spoke up and I somehow manage to nod.

"Well we were talking before and we need a fan to get some good footage of us for our tour of England. We don't want to have a photographer who doesn't know us well enough so doesn't know what to capture. So would you and Song like to join us? We want a fan who speaks English and one who speaks pretty good Korean so both of you would be helpful. What do you say? It certainly would be helpful if we had you guys all the time, so depending how this goes, you could be stick with us for a while." Changkyun asked us,

How could I say no to my idols? They wanted me of all people to help them in my country, and by the sounds of it in other countries if they liked me enough.

"Yes. We'll do it."

And that's how my unusual and unexpected friendship with my idols started.