epilogue

Hii guyz i came again to disturb u all wt will i do i wrote it in cine plot i cant stay silent cz i didnt used my hardwork here so here is an epilogue for this os in my own imagination...
( the saddest thing was my epilogue got deleted writing it again for u guyz but it will never have the charm 😢 bear me )

Its has been 3 months raglak got married with family permission...its an grand mrg , in his mrg he invited all including susheel ,swara , due to ragini pressure his friends enjoyed mrg thoroughly cz of dp change...

Lets see wt was raglak doing now how their life going... We can see kids r playing in garden shouting chaachii....

Laksh came out in their huge noise to check y r u they shouting like this after saw that sceen he mentaly palmed his forehead ...he looking them disbeliefly... Ragini playing in water along with children ... She is splashing water on them...

Ragini he shouts...they stopped playing nd stared laksh poutely ragini sensed laksh glare she hide behind kids thats make laksh burst out in laugh ...he signald kids to go in...

Ragini pout bad kids left me alone...laksh came near her wt is this raginii its tough find who is kid here ragini giggled nd splashed water on him ragini stop ....both drenched in water...laksh picked her in bridal style takes her to their room sceen got blurred...

Next sceen laksh is searching file nd calling raginii wr is my file gimme na ? Ragini hits her forehead laksh here it is ...thank u my wifey he said kissing her cheeks but soon he felt an patt on his shoulder he turns back ...nd saw ragini searching something in hurry.... Laksh did u see my maths book if i didnt take that too clg that rakshasi will throw me out ...laksh banged his forehead god i was dreaming like ragini bring file to me here everything opposed i wanna search her books nd bag for her ...he smiled in her antics cz he loved it the way she calling his name for her all needs...he forward her maths book she kissed on his cheek happily thank u laksh...she rushed down....

Laksh said in mind voice for get thins kiss i am hiding ur maths book daily....ragini thought i know it was u hiding my book daily for my kiss 😘 ...

One fine day uttra calling ragini for facial ragini moving while taking facial kit in her hand laksh stopped her ragini wr r u gng ? U dont need to spoil ur angel face with her facial u r natural beauty my dear u doesnt needs any makeup u r my angel from heaven she blushed nd hugged him tightly laksh too hugged her back...  Her facial kit stain smudged on his blazer she stepped back nd shout laksh look at ur blazer na...he saw nd shouts raginii i wont leave u...he starts to search her... She hide behind parinitha she gave something to her when laksh came near her she crushed orange peel that juice sprayed on his eyes ouch laksh shout ...both ragini nd pari gave hifi...adarsh saw this sceen nd rushed out ...

Ragini i wont leave u laksh shouts then starts to search her... Both pushed sejal away while running she informed that too in vishu bhai in mbl ap plucked phone wire .....sejal shouts hello hello wt happend to phone ?

Ragini now hide behind muthu (servant ) who holding juice in hand...muthu leave her no he supports raginii...laksh glared him nd splashed juice on him... Raglak laughed like an hell after saw his state...

Ragini again starts to run now she bumped  into dp head...she stayed there silently cz she scared of laksh scold

Laksh collied with her back in hurry.....

Dp came forward... Nd hits her head back Don't you know that if two people hit their head with each other once then they will grow horns..he winked ragini smiled
Dp blessed her nd went...

Laksh back hugged her...ap shout on uttra to make raglak alert indirectly...go nd do anything inside ur room cant u see we r here...

Raglak blushed hearing it ....pari giggled uttra blinked without understanding anything....

Laksh takea her to their room nd pinned her to the wall both looked each other eyes intentionally....she lost in his intense gaze... Slowly laksh captured her lips...they losted in that lip lock...

       Screen freezed on that beautifull kiss

Guyz leave ur cmnts... How was it just gave a try 😥 bear me ....