Welcome! To Our Fabulouso Home!

Jordan POV

Today is the day that the two teenagers from England are coming to our house and I know for sure I'm gonna have to share a room with one of them. Yaaay. I'm currently sitting in my bedroom reading a piece of the bible when the front door swings open. I know that it means the two teens are here. I wake up a napping Isaac and we go and get the girls. After getting Cierra and Bethany we all walk down stairs to be greeted by a Boy, who looks about 16-18 and a girl who looks about 17-19. What's worse is they both stink of smoke.

"Hi, I'm Jordan" I stick out my hand but it isn't shook.

"I'm Cierra" She does the same thing but once again her hand isn't shook.

"I'm Bethany, but you can call me Beth if I get respect from you!" Bethany just smiles, which is obviously fake but...

"And I'm Isaac"

The teenagers look shocked at how 'smartly' we are dressed.

"I'm Gorge"

"And I'm Aviana"

Aviana had bubblegum blue hair with bright pink hi lights and tips, whereas Gorge had green hair which is about down to his shoulders.

"Jordan, would you give these two lovely kids a tour of the house?"

"Yes mom!"

I started by showing them the kitchen, which was then followed by the sitting room, then mom and dad's room and then we went upstairs, I showed them the bathroom, the girls bedroom and Isaac and I's bedroom.