Take care of her

Paul Lahote's P.O.V.

"Her name is.... Rosalyn Grace Lahote." Aria said with tears of joys in her eyes. I smiled and looked down on our little princess. 

We decided her name a month ago actually. I felt like I had imprinted all over again except with this natural beauty I get to call my daughter. 

Little did I know she'd stay that little for long.... 

                                                                          ************************************************************          
                                                                                                                         5 years later.

(Aria's P.O.V.)

Our baby girl is 5 years old and we still love her to bits! She makes Paul and I more happier. We've now accepted the fact that Seth imprinted on her...As of right now they're strictly only great friends. However last night Paul and I decided to give Seth our blessing to do anything else with her BUT not until she's at least 17 years old.

Seth was coming over for dinner tonight, which is because we have still to inform him on our conditional blessing. Speaking of which he should be here soon...

"HELLO!!!!!" Seth yelled while walking inside our little house.    

"IN HERE!" Paul yelled.

Seth walked into the cozy living room and looked around. 

"she's at a friends house seth, sit down." I said acting neutral. 

He sat down looking a tad worried. 

"What'd I do now..?" He asked worried. 

Paul and I looked over at each other before laughing. 

"Seth you're not in trouble!" I said while laughing. 

"Well yet.." Paul agreed.

"We want to give you our blessing on Rosalyn-"

"However. We have conditions." Paul said cutting me off. 

"You must wait until she is at least 17 years old to do anything past friendship." I stated. 

"Do you agree Seth?" Paul asked while clenching his teeth trying to intimidate him...Which worked. 

"Yes! Yes of course! Thank you!!!" He said happily and ran over to hug us both. 

"One more thing Seth." I said looking into his eyes. 

He nodded telling me to continue. 

"Take care of my daughter." 

Author's Note:

OMG! I'm going to finish this story either today or tomorrow :P ENJOY!!! 

~Ashley Legacy xx