I waited for you

Bea's pov

I woke up to big paws going up and down on my stomach I opened my eyes to see ruby I glare at her and roughly push her off of me I hear her whimper and then it stops I went back to sleep

Ruby's pov

I whimper and go to the corner of the room and curl into a ball thinking what did I do wrong

Bea's pov

I wake up again not from ruby but from guilt I look around the room and don't see her but then I squint and i see a black ball inn the left corner of my room now I feel bad I get up and go to that corner and sit down next to ruby she looks up and whines " I'm really sorry ruby I'm just not a morning person " I say as I stroke her black fur she crawls on her belly and puts her head into my lap and yawns I pet her and look at my phone 6:30 I have to be at school I get up and tell ruby to stay I walk in the bathroom and get dressed and brush my teeth I am now ready I go back to my room and look for ruby but she's not there then I hear rustling out side I walk to my window and look out I smile at the sight ruby jumped out of the window again and Is now rolling in the grass I whistle and she looks up and gives me a wolfy grin I go down the stairs and open the door and walk out the door and was met with Ruby's icy eyes I smile and scratch behind her ears we walk to school but she has to stop at a Bush cause she can't be seen it will cause havoc I turn to ruby and she is sitting patiently on her hind legs I pet her and grab her big head in my hands and kiss the top of her head " I'll be back ruby love you "

Ruby's pov

It about 2:30 i think and I'm still waiting behind the Bush waiting for bea to come back I hear a bell and then I see kids coming out of a big building all of a sudden I see bea come out and my tail starts to wag and i bark happily bea must have heard me because she looks at me and waves and and opens her arms out wide and I run into them her arms wrap around my shoulders and my front legs go on her shoulders and I rub my head against hers and whimper happily I get down off of her and lick her nose she giggles and she pets me we start walking back home when I see something it looks like a butterfly I start to jump and chase after it I hear bea scream " RUBY stop " I listened and turned my head and ran back to bea I went in between her legs and lifted her on my back and started running again with her giggling and trying to catch it as well I stop and she gets off . the butterfly lands on my nose and I try to shake it off and it ends up making me sneeze very loudly and bea laughs at me I growl playfully at her I look at her hat on her head and I grab her hat off of her head with my teeth and decide to get playful with her she looks at me sternly " ruby drop it now " I get submissive and drop her hat and lower my head in submission she walk toward me puts her hat on her head and picks my head up with her hands and kisses my head I lick her face and I start to head to her house with her on my back....