Laurens x Hamilton!Reader

Y/N's P.O.V.

When I heard my brother and sister-in-law talking/arguing I knew something was wrong. Alexander was not being his self so when Eliza fell back asleep and Alexander left I snuck into there room to read what Alexander wrote. As I opened the little package of letters I saw one with my name on it.

Dear Y/N,

         Where to even start, you have always been there for me threw thick and thin you have been the best twin anyone could have wanted. And if you are reading this that means I didn't make it threw my dual with Aaron Burr-

I stopped reading right there and ran for the door not caring if I woke anyone up. I had to get to Alexander I knew he wouldn't shoot Aaron and I knew Aaron well enough to know he would think Alex would shoot so he would first.

Time skip to when you arrive at the dueling grounds

"6, 7, 8, 9, 10!" I heard one of the men yell ten and I didn't want to lose anyone else. I had already lost Philip and Eliza still blamed me for that.
I swore that I would protect him and I didn't. I also swore to my older brother James that I would protect Alex we both know how rash he is.

'I will fix all of this!' Was your last thought before you jumped out in between the bullet and Alexander.

You were to thin though. You hadn't eaten very much since Philip died so the bullet ripped through you and continued towards Alexander and struck him right between the ribs.

"NOOO!!" You heard Aaron scream and run towards you.

When he was within earshot you quietly told him what you had carried for years, "Even though you tried to kill Alexander I forgive you."

After you whispered that you felt the life leave you and it all went dark.

The next thing you felt was falling, falling, falling until you landed into a pair of familiar arms. "Nice of you to drop in!" A voice you hadn't heard for years exclaim.

"John a pun really? Wait. JOHN IT'S YOU" You then buried your face in his chest. "Wait." You climbed out of his arms, slapped him accros the face, then kissed him, "Never die on me again you son of a bitch!"

"I can do that but there are some more people that want to see you now Y/N." After kissing John one more time you turned around and saw your mother and Philip standing side-by-side waiting for you.

You were finally complete.