Chapter 2- "I can already feel my breakfast coming up."

We got out of the office and checked our timetable and cheered when we realised we had a few classes together.

Morgan had already dropped by her locker. So we headed to mine.

I heard a loud bang and saw Ethan Black, the school bad boy slash player pressed against the rows of lockers, making out in front of a locker  with a girl wearing way too much makeup for her face.

"Get a room." Morgan said having the same disgusted expression as me.

They broke out of their make out session and looked over at us. Ethan looked annoyed while the slut glared at us for having interrupted them.

"Still the cock-blocker as I see," he said, the left corner of his lip turning up.

"Could you just go somewhere else? I can already feel my breakfast coming up."  He looked amused and what he said next made my eyes widened.

"Sorry to disappoint you babe but for your information my locker is right here." he said with a smirk while jabbing his thumb in the direction of his locker.

Right. Next. To. Mine.

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth.I was practically fuming and the bastard was enjoying this.

"Damn!" I muttered under my breath.He unfortunately heard it.

"Did the sun actually rise from the west today?! The goody-two-shoes is swearing!" he said with a fake shocked expression.

"I swear all the time jackass." I backfired while taking out my books.

"Yeah right." he snorted and now Barbie was sending daggers towards me, probably because I had interrupted her "reunion" with Ethan I stuck my tongue at him, slammed the door of my locker and gave him one of my most vicious glare before I grabbed Morgan's arm and dragged her to our first class.

Childish?I know.

 "Wow..." Morgan said  after a few seconds of replaying what just happened.

"Tell me about it," I muttered.

"And to say his locker is just next to you." she added.

"You definitely know how to cheer me up," I remarked. She rolled her eyes and dragged me to class.

The bell rang and in came our physics teacher. I heard a few groans when the students realised that it was Mr.Norman, the same old grumpy teacher as last year. The old hag smirked and started his class.

He was in the middle of explaining when the door bursted open.

To reveal the three bad boys of Westwood High.

Cole Stone.

Nate Wilde.

And Ethan Black.

They strolled in leisurely to get on the nerves of Mr Grumpy who was glaring at them. Girls were gawking at the sight of those three.

Wait-Was that drool on Kennedy's face?

Some girls were showing more of their cleavage by pulling their shirts down to attract them.

'Attention seekers! How desperate!' I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Mr. Black, Mr. Wilde and Mr. Stone. Thank you for finally joining us." the teacher said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"What can we say? We like to be in your presence old man." Cole smirked.

"Well then you'll be glad to know that you three are going to enjoy my presence for one whole hour after school," Mr. Norman replied while handing them each a detention slip.

"Can't wait," Cole added.

They all smirked before walking towards their seats at the back of the class, winking to a few girls whom I swear were going to faint.

They plopped down on their seats and lifted their legs on the desk while putting their hands on their heads and started to mess around.

I turned back in front and raised an eyebrow at Morgan who had head resting on her palm and glazing dreamily at the three at the back of the class. I pulled on her arm, making her head fall on the table. That seemed to bring her back from her dreamland.

"Huh?" she blinked rapidly. I looked at her pointedly.

"What?" she asked innocently. "Oh please. You and I both know that you are also dreaming of them."

I couldn't deny on that. It was true. I did dream of them. And I would be lying if I said that I was never attracted to them. But I learnt how annoying and cocky they were and I knew that nothing would ever happen between me and any one of those three because they were all my brother's best friends. 

I snapped back to reality when I heard Mr.Norman's question.

"So can anyone tell what force occurs when two surfaces come into contact with and rub themselves against  each other ?"

"Grinding. Which will then lead to wild sex afterwards." Nate said with an arrogant smirk. The whole class erupted in laughter. And I couldn't help the right corner of my mouth to turn upward too.