"Why am I thinking about her breasts? What the hell is wrong with me?" I scolded myself. She walked a few feet towards me and extended her hand. 

"Andie, by the way. I work with your dad," she said to me.

I shook her hand and gave a faint smile. I need to get out of here. I said to myself.

"Nice meeting you. It's pretty hot out here. I'll just go back in my tent," I said to her and started to walk towards my tent.

"Okay! I'll see you around!" She said as she slowly walked away.

I was sweating inside my tent and I can't help but think about that weird and very awkward moment. What was I thinking? What has gotten into me?? As I sat on my chair I can't help but think about her. I know that I am straight, but what the heck was that? I spent the rest of the afternoon camped inside my tent, puzzled and still confused.

It has been two weeks in this hell hole and it's already driving me nuts. I have run out of things to do and I am already half way through my book supply. I don't know if I can stay here for another week. Summer is far from over and I am doomed.

As I was staring at the night sky, I decided to just take a pause and enjoy the magnificent view the sands has to offer. The sands are forming into little hills and are being blown slowly by the night breeze. I hugged myself tightly as I sit silently into the night. Everyone is probably asleep by now since it is already way past midnight. I was staring into the darkness of the night when suddenly I heard a voice whisper behind my ear.

"Why are you still up?" The sweet voice said. My whole body stiffened, I know that voice, that sweet voice that has been bugging me for days now. I slowly turned my head and I see a pair of brown eyes staring at me. 

"Oh God!"I screamed in my head silently. I was speechless for like a full minute until I was able to softly utter,

"I can't sleep."

"Me too," she said.

We sat there silently when I caught her staring at me. We caught each other's stares and no one wanted to look away. She moved closer, closing the gap between us. I can't move. My body froze. I want to move away but my whole body is against me. I am just staring at her and admiring how beautiful she is. How her skin seemed so soft and her lips so full and red. Eternity seemed to have passed when I felt her lips, her tongue pushing it's way in my mouth. I don't know what has gotten into me but I kissed her back. Hungrily and passionately, without knowing why, without stopping. We kissed with a deep sense of urgency. I felt her tongue teasing me inviting me in, deeper and deeper. I lost myself in that moment and I grabbed her closer. Our breasts bumping into each other, I felt her hand slowly making it's way up my shirt and I didn't stop her.

She pushed me down on the mat that I brought with me. As she was pushing her way in my shirt I started unbuttoning her shorts. I just wanted to feel her. I wanted to touch her. She looked at me as if challenging me if I can really do it. Without any thought, I reached inside her shorts and felt her warmth. I pulled the hem of her underwear and pushed my hand inside, seeking her womanhood with an intent of satisfying her 'til the first break of sunlight. As I reach for her, I felt her tongue licking my oh so hard nipples. Sucking them like a baby hungry for milk. She looked at me and she saw the desire in my eyes. I pushed her head back on my aching nipples and she obliged by sucking and biting them at the same time. For a moment there I lost myself. I can't believe I'm making out in the middle of the desert, surrounded by sand and with a WOMAN. As I got back to my senses, I pushed my hand into her pussy, feeling her wetness, feeling her urge to be satisfied. I slowly pulled my hand away from her pussy when she gasped. I know she was surprised, but I just looked at her and placed two of my fingers inside my mouth. As I reached back for her, I felt her other hand moving slowly towards my shorts. Pulling me closer to her. I felt her inside my underwear in a split moment and I know she felt my wetness. As I felt her fingers playing with my clit I can't help but close my eyes. She was driving me crazy and I know I have to return it back. I slowly pushed my middle finger inside her pussy and I heard a soft moan escape her throat. That soft moan made me ache for more. I pushed my finger inside her deeper and deeper, faster and slower at the same time. I felt her fingers stopped from playing with my clit but only to realize she already made her way inside my pussy. She did not even start with one finger, I felt two inside me...

I felt her following my lead. Reciprocating every push and pull I make..every beat, every need. We fucked each other faster and faster into the night and as I felt myself nearing the edge I pushed my body upward towards her and as I did that, I felt her body pushed towards mine. With that swift movement we both felt our bodies reach full orgasm. I felt her tremble above me as she slowly lied down. As we both rested on my mat we silently stared at the stars. We both didn't speak but we both know what each wanted to say. We just stayed there for maybe another hour or so, until we both decided to stand up and walk back into our tents.

Before I walked away, I heard her say "It was great! Perhaps another time again?" I just simply smiled at her knowing she would understand what my eyes are telling her.